Justin flowe

How do you figure it's different? Please do pontificate for my edification, my man.
Well..for starters, one plays defense, one plays offense. smith is from Louisiana..and I believe, correct me if I’m wrong, but he was born from separate parents..in separate years..not even in the same year...so yea it’s different..BTW Flowe is coming, and if you don’t believe then go on google maps, type highest points near me..go to that place..reach the top..step off

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's got two underperforming private city schools who haven't contended for anything in forever in his final four. So I take the USC visit to mean he wants to play under the bright lights of the big city. Which would mean Miami is in play but not Clemson or Oregon.

Just a hot take based on a small semblance of logic. TIFWIW.

Last edited:
He's got two underperforming private city schools who haven't contended for anything in forever in his final four. So I take the USC visit to mean he wants to play under the bright lights of the big city. Which would mean Miami is in play but not Clemson or Oregon.

If logic had anything to do with it we’d be in the playoffs every year.
Logic is if every sofla kid stayed home we’d be a problem regardless of dudes in the booth or in the sidelines. Uga is stringing out 4 recruiting classes with freaks and a stud qb but manages to fck it up every year but kids are still flocking to them dck riding Kirby and yes Coley.

How's it out there now? People seem absolutely crazed. I've been reading their 247 board since the announcement. If the big donors dry up like people are saying it will be interesting for the admin......

USC is a big ol mess as an institution right now. Not just football. I doubt the boosters will stop donating to the university but will that money go towards athletics is the question. Southern California has a very elite class this year and USC isnt going to get any of them. Yall think Miami has a hard time recruiting locally, USC is a bigger mess. Only 2 4* currently committed and No impact Southern Cali kids. I mean an Inglewood kid is going to Colorado. Missed on the Top 2 QBs in the country right in their backyard. Recruiting at USC has been a joke now for 3 years in a row and the administration kept Helton.

Advertisement

Flowe knows a ton of the Cali kids on the Oregon Roster. Most of them are from IE and he played with them in HS or in the snoop league.

Helton issue is that him and his staff arent recruiters. And the way Helton recruits would be similar to Manny flat out ignoring the Miami-Dade public schools.

Advertisement
Sh*t is annoying lol, and when they turn out to be wrong Like during knighton recruitment they don’t own up to it
I will be the first to admit I was dead wrong on Knighton if he signs on Dec. 18. And I will gladly admit it because he's a **** good player.

Advertisement

LA is not a bright city..Flowe not worried about that glitz glamour ****..stop with the light skin stereotype..he don’t play nothing like a Drake

It’s a mechanism, they’re trying to act like they’re too cool, they won’t allow themselves to be hurt. So they must post this 100 times per thread to let everyone know they won’t allow their little hearts to be broken.

We landed a highly rated Deerfield kid , that alone tells you things are being ran a little “ differently” than the past ( take that as you will). Nothing would shock me including Flowe.
I know I posted that Flowe would have to punch me in the face before I believed he would come here after that FIU loss. But then Knighton & Harrell committed not to long after and Fields was able to get Washington to come on an OV, so I would agree with you that despite the terrible season & the heat on Manny & staff, they are getting some very talented kids to stay on board and come aboard, which speaks to this staff doing things a little different so yeah, S***, why not?? Flowe could really come and it would be a pleasant surprise.

Well..for starters, one plays defense, one plays offense. smith is from Louisiana..and I believe, correct me if I’m wrong, but he was born from separate parents..in separate years..not even in the same year...so yea it’s different..BTW Flowe is coming, and if you don’t believe then go on google maps, type highest points near me..go to that place..reach the top..step off
That would be about an 8 foot drop in S. Florida. Not painful enough.

Advertisement
Back