Justin flowe

Can someone please explain to me how half the people on this board think he is coming to us, yet there are zero crystal balls in our favor??? I know dude is supposed to visit in the coming 2 weeks, but not one of these so-called experts with a prediction in our favor with so much supposed "smoke" about UM??? Don't do it to yourself, this is like the Devante Smith coming to the U over Bama all over again

Fam what the **** are you talking about? This is not like Smith at all. Secondly, people do not expect him to sign here

Advertisement
Fam what the **** are you talking about? This is not like Smith at all. Secondly, people do not expect him to sign here
Some folks expect him to sign here....the homers do. And from what I know and remember from the Smith recruitment, we were top 3 for him and he was going to take his official before announcing...he just cancelled last minute

Advertisement
Nobody is over doing jack.We’re definitely in in it for him, that’s a fact.

Will he come here? I don’t know but if he doesn’t I’ll be ok, I’ll go to work and run my business just fine.

But thanks for all the posters saying “ don’t do it to yourselves “ to nauseam. It’s literally a thousand to one those guys versus people that actually think he’s a done deal here.

It’s ok to be intrigued by his recruitment.

Maybe the ones saying “ don’t do it to yourselves” are really speaking for themselves . Because in fact they can’t handle it.
Bro I can handle it lol. And i'm not saying it to myself. It's a fact he's not coming here.

Advertisement
It’s a mechanism, they’re trying to act like they’re too cool, they won’t allow themselves to be hurt. So they must post this 100 times per thread to let everyone know they won’t allow their little hearts to be broken.

We landed a highly rated Deerfield kid , that alone tells you things are being ran a little “ differently” than the past ( take that as you will). Nothing would shock me including Flowe.

Christ - he’s the son of the former mayor of Miami. I hope things are run “differently”. We should be able to play the game with the best of them.

I'm going to say this in a good way with good intentions ok.

Flowe at this stage is light years ahead of where Ray Lewis was at this freshmen to be juncture and has the opportunity to be Rays predecessor , yes this includes the Dan Morgans and so on.

No one ever in 30 years has done what Flowe does in instincts and sheer impact destruction , if you question this then you haven't studied hiS film .

This thread will grow immensely in 14 days to come , because he is the total package and shows almost ZERO thinking very hard to detect it's not his game to think his game is to IMPACT IT.

Just an amazing young man with whom knows he's packing talent beyond anyone and nurtures it as it grows more powerful.

ROHAN

Donte Hightower HS film was pretty impressive amd was on his way to Marshall until he got his grades.

USC thinks it's between Clemson and Miami, fwiw. They have been recruiting him, too but unless Helton gets fired, they don't think he seriously considers USC.

They arent firing Helton that is the word here on the West Coast.

Advertisement
They arent firing Helton that is the word here on the West Coast.

How's it out there now? People seem absolutely crazed. I've been reading their 247 board since the announcement. If the big donors dry up like people are saying it will be interesting for the admin......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back