Justin flowe

51 pages...he’s not coming
F42DBEDF-3103-4C50-ADB6-4D74BB475DDE.gif

Advertisement
Think of this logically your an impressionable 5 star recruit whose goal is to make it to the nfl eventually and your choices are Clemson 12-0 , Oregon 10-2, USC 8-4, Miami 6-6, One of these is not like the others. God bless Rohan and all his efforts but this has probably been locked up for a while. As far as looking for what school logo he's wearing as a clue I feel that's much ado about nothing. I saw him wear Oregon gloves before I'm sure he's rocked Clemson and USC gear as well. Kids today like to follow trends more so than setting them at least in terms of athletics anyway. The only surprise would be if he actually picked Miami out of that group. I think we have a better shot at Jesus or Greene jmo.

Kha
Think of this logically your an impressionable 5 star recruit whose goal is to make it to the nfl eventually and your choices are Clemson 12-0 , Oregon 10-2, USC 8-4, Miami 6-6, One of these is not like the others. God bless Rohan and all his efforts but this has probably been locked up for a while. As far as looking for what school logo he's wearing as a clue I feel that's much ado about nothing. I saw him wear Oregon gloves before I'm sure he's rocked Clemson and USC gear as well. Kids today like to follow trends more so than setting them at least in terms of athletics anyway. The only surprise would be if he actually picked Miami out of that group. I think we have a better shot at Jesus or Greene jmo.
Khalil Mack was a top 5 draft pick from Buffalo. I’m just saying

Advertisement
So fields and baker is doing an in home with manny diaz coming in next week

Wonder what other schools are doing in home visits and when anybody have that info???

Let’s lock this thread. National analyst for the west coast who spoke to Flowe personally thinks we’re clearly in 3rd place.
EFC4539A-FAA7-4B64-8DFC-D5BB8B9C96C1.jpeg

Advertisement
No doubt Flowe starts day 1 here. Not sure the depth at USC or Clemson.
Does he value the program or staff? If it’s program we have a great shot. If it’s staff Clemson clear cut.
Helton is year to year
Diaz as well.

Advertisement
No doubt Flowe starts day 1 here. Not sure the depth at USC or Clemson.
Does he value the program or staff? If it’s program we have a great shot. If it’s staff Clemson clear cut.
Helton is year to year
Diaz as well.

If you write pros and cons of Miami including outside football incidentals it glaring obvious it's Miami a player like Flowe has no concern of the win / loss record .
Flowe is looking at school and surroundings sense of home / family feeling (Rohan) to thrive oh and knocking the crap out of people.

Advertisement
That’s probably because Biggins said it
Biggins said he thinks that’s who it comes down to in the end, not really a definitive statement either way because anyone with common sense would think that considering how our season has gone compared to Clemson/oregon

“What we think will happen: “Flowe loved his Miami trip but I think eventually the decision comes down to Clemson and Oregon in the end,” 247Sports National Analyst Greg Biggins said. “USC is still a dark horse but has not been in contact recently. His decision will be announced Dec. 18.”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back