Justin flowe

Advertisement
Flowe is his own man and isnt really trying to play for some all-star team. Only reason why Clemson is in it is because of his relationship with Venebals. Also dont sleep on him taking an OV to Ohio State this weekend or next.

Honestly its between Oregon and Miami. And it will be more so if Venebals takes an OC job.

Advertisement
just wanted to come in here, before he commits to someone else, and this thread turns into a '***** session'...for example EVERY ONE OF OUR GAME-DAY THREADS

Advertisement
He was a five star but then they dropped him to 4 star. Not sure where you have been? I do think he is a five star talent though.
I'm aware of that but you and I both know that's bull****. He's a 5 star talent all the way. 247 sucks.

I'm aware of that but you and I both know that's bull****. He's a 5 star talent all the way. 247 sucks.
Still doesn't change the point I made early no five stars are currently trying to join this team.

Advertisement
I'm going to say this in a good way with good intentions ok.

Flowe at this stage is light years ahead of where Ray Lewis was at this freshmen to be juncture and has the opportunity to be Rays predecessor , yes this includes the Dan Morgans and so on.

No one ever in 30 years has done what Flowe does in instincts and sheer impact destruction , if you question this then you haven't studied hiS film .

This thread will grow immensely in 14 days to come , because he is the total package and shows almost ZERO thinking very hard to detect it's not his game to think his game is to IMPACT IT.

Just an amazing young man with whom knows he's packing talent beyond anyone and nurtures it as it grows more powerful.

ROHAN

I'm going to say this in a good way with good intentions ok.

Flowe at this stage is light years ahead of where Ray Lewis was at this freshmen to be juncture and has the opportunity to be Rays predecessor , yes this includes the Dan Morgans and so on.

No one ever in 30 years has done what Flowe does in instincts and sheer impact destruction , if you question this then you haven't studied hiS film .

This thread will grow immensely in 14 days to come , because he is the total package and shows almost ZERO thinking very hard to detect it's not his game to think his game is to IMPACT IT.

Just an amazing young man with whom knows he's packing talent beyond anyone and nurtures it as it grows more powerful.

ROHAN
Willie Williams did Flowe stuff 15yrs ago...

Advertisement
No stalking lol.. stole from FB.
1575420995332.png

Advertisement
Back