Justin flowe

lol y we doing this Manny start 5-0 blowing out them teams n i bet no one has a thought of FIU.

Advertisement
my favorite part is how bad he contradicts himself "I dont know what the rumor is on TOS", but then the very next sentence address the exact rumor lol, sauce is in the pot I got something cooking for yall
He didnt contradict himself. Someone explained the rumor that was on this site.

Land a top 15 recruiting class, fire Enos replace him with a competent OC with a modern philosophy, fire your boy Patke and replace him with a legit ST coach who can actually recruit, and win 10 regular season games next season, and I'll forgive Manny for everything minus the FIU loss.

Snow ball's chance in ****.

Wrong bruh... you have noone coaching the LBs. If you think Diaz, in his 2nd year should pull double duties, that's setting him up to fail even more. He is already bad at game management.

I agree with a ST coach. What we should do is fire Rumph & Banda. Bring Ed Reed in to coach all DBs.
That gives you a free slot for a ST coach.

I'm all for replacing Patke with someone better.

Enos can stay IF he runs more spread.

Wrong bruh... you have noone coaching the LBs. If you think Diaz, in his 2nd year should pull double duties, that's setting him up to fail even more. He is already bad at game management.

I agree with a ST coach. What we should do is fire Rumph & Banda. Bring Ed Reed in to coach all DBs.

Patke needs the boot and bring in a LB coach that can recruit also.

Enos can stay one more year to see what he does with a more mature offense.

Baker gets the boot and Diaz takes over calling plays. Bring in a DC/ST coach.

Rumph stays and I honestly don’t know what to do with Banda. Fire him but not sure who coaches safeties then.

I'm all for the GOAT joining this staff. We'd get every top DB prospect out of South Florida and Louisiana. He'd make kids accountable. He'd bring those nasty speeches. I'd rather him start with just safeties though if he's up for it.

Advertisement
This is off the Clemson 247 board tonight:

Would not be surprised if five-star linebacker Justin Flowe of Upland (Calif.) cancels his Oregon official visit this weekend.
If he does end up taking it, I do not view Oregon as a serious threat.

The second part is exactly what she said about Miami after Flowe took his visit to campus. Starting to think something went down there behind the scenes already....... It definitely seems different in the way she has been speaking about Flowe recently..... There were some rumors reported on their board that Dabo gave him the "commit or we move on" speech before last weekend. It was neither confirmed or denied by their reporter. Sort of feels like it may be true....

Question by a poster: Anna, have you heard rumblings of Flowe potentially cancelling his visit to Oregon or you just got a gut feeling that he could?
Her response: Not anything to do with "a gut feeling"

Would not be surprised if five-star linebacker Justin Flowe of Upland (Calif.) cancels his Oregon official visit this weekend.

The second part is exactly what she said about Miami after Flowe took his visit to campus. Starting to think something went down there behind the scenes already....... It definitely seems different in the way she has been speaking about Flowe recently..... There were some rumors reported on their board that Dabo gave him the "commit or we move on" speech before last weekend. It was neither confirmed or denied by their reporter. Sort of feels like it may be true....

MOAR!!!!!

Patke needs the boot and bring in a LB coach that can recruit also.

Enos can stay one more year to see what he does with a more mature offense.

Baker gets the boot and Diaz takes over calling plays. Bring in a DC/ST coach.

Rumph stays and I honestly don’t know what to do with Banda. Fire him but not sure who coaches safeties then.
So Enos needed a mature offense to score in the first half vs FIU?

Advertisement
Just in case anyone is wondering

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191127-222839_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191127-222839_Chrome.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 465

I don’t see how you feel that ridiculous rumor may be true based off of that message board exchange, lol. I’m not trying to be a dixk, just saying. That rumor that Dabo is giving him an ultimatum is absolute nonsense. They will wait on that kid for as long as they need to and I’m 99% sure that rumor was made up by some fans of ours to make themselves believe the hype around Flowe and UM. No one has been able to post anything about any Clemson fan saying that when supposedly they “saw it” on their boards. The kid isn’t going to Oregon, and she is simply saying regardless if he even visits or not, they aren’t a threat. In other words, she feels pretty good about him signing with Clemson.

The kid ain't coming after FIU. We had built steam and there was a "good conversation " Friday before the game. Then, Saturday happened. It's over. If we didnt suck *** so bad we'd have Haselwood and Flowe.

On another note, LOL at all the fans of other teams who always say we're dead. We literally had one flash in the pan 10 win season and the results resonate. If we win, man, we can make it back as far as talent goes. Dont let nobody tell you no different.

Advertisement
You guys remember Frank Ladson? he committed way early and then didn’t go anywhere else. I don’t even think he went to an unofficial anywhere.
FLOWE Was saying about he was going to take all his officials several months ago. Now after he goes to Clemson he’s canceling the rest of his last two visits because he’s considering us and Clemson? Come on man you guys are smarter than this. Dabo has a way of making these kids stop the recruiting process.
You guys are watching your girl takeoff in another man’s car and convincing yourself that she ain’t gonna be fckn just because some dudes on this board are talking about some fake sources and tea leaves.

Advertisement
I don’t see how you feel that ridiculous rumor may be true based off of that message board exchange, lol. I’m not trying to be a dixk, just saying. That rumor that Dabo is giving him an ultimatum is absolute nonsense. They will wait on that kid for as long as they need to and I’m 99% sure that rumor was made up by some fans of ours to make themselves believe the hype around Flowe and UM. No one has been able to post anything about any Clemson fan saying that when supposedly they “saw it” on their boards. The kid isn’t going to Oregon, and she is simply saying regardless if he even visits or not, they aren’t a threat. In other words, she feels pretty good about him signing with Clemson.
That girl knows nothing about anything. She’s just some fan girl who writes for them.

You guys remember Frank Ladson? he committed way early and then didn’t go anywhere else. I don’t even think he went to an unofficial anywhere.
FLOWE Was saying about he was going to take all his officials several months ago. Now after he goes to Clemson he’s canceling the rest of his last two visits because he’s considering us and Clemson? Come on man you guys are smarter than this. Dabo has a way of making these kids stop the recruiting process.
You guys are watching your girl takeoff in another man’s car and convincing yourself that she ain’t gonna be fckn just because some dudes on this board are talking about some fake sources and tea leaves.

MANNY TOLD KIDS IF YOU COMMIT YOU CANT TAKE VISITS SO YOURE SAYING HES A CANE!!!!

We are going to beat FIU next time baby!! THE NEW MIAMI

**** lol you’re right

Advertisement
Back