Justin flowe

Idk if I believe Hasselwood was coming. You complained about what you were seeing from the team then praised the head coach. That doesn’t add up to me. Think we were a smoke screen for where he wanted to go. Not saying we weren’t considered in some way though

He and his mom flat out said it was Miami and they were all in on miami and it was over until Duke beat us and he saw the mood in the locker room.

Advertisement
He and his mom flat out said it was Miami and they were all in on miami and it was over until Duke beat us and he saw the mood in the locker room.
Yeah so how do you say that and then turn around and praise Richt. N his pops wanted him a Sooner

His statement had nothing to do with Richt it was the players in the locker room.
Yeah I know but if you’re saying the team should lose to basketball school who that fall to. It’s like saying we shouldn’t lose to fiu and then praising manny. Imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What we have covered in this thread. 80% don’t think we are getting Flowe. We covered that we don’t deserve to get anyone based on our record and coaching staph. 20% think we should be able to get all targets because we are the U. No sense in regurgitating this every other post. I don’t particularly have a clue on who we are/aren’t going to get. I know I’ll watch and follow the Canes until I’m 6 feet under.

Advertisement
For me... none of it. Recruiting and game day are totally separate. We have to do both at a high level if we’re going anywhere above 7-9 wins

Now they can go out there next year and win 10 games and I’ll forgive most of it

Land a top 15 recruiting class, fire Enos replace him with a competent OC with a modern philosophy, fire your boy Patke and replace him with a legit ST coach who can actually recruit, and win 10 regular season games next season, and I'll forgive Manny for everything minus the FIU loss.

Snow ball's chance in ****.

Advertisement
For me... none of it. Recruiting and game day are totally separate. We have to do both at a high level if we’re going anywhere above 7-9 wins

Now they can go out there next year and win 10 games and I’ll forgive most of it

We forgave Randy, what’s the difference?

There's no way. We're 6 and 5. We lost to FIU. We don't get nice things even when we win, now we're ******* laughably awful and we're pulling transcendent LB prospects? I'd like some drugs too, guys.

Advertisement
Back