Justin flowe

Saw what the Oregon board was saying. Lol
Weed is legal there right? Cuase they sound:

965D3742-641A-4B66-965B-A0169EBD521E.gif

Advertisement
At least recruiting just got interesting. Its been Blah!, only thread that’s interesting. I predict 100 pages

Advertisement
Since Ivins wasn't really acknowledging who the 3 silents were I tried breaking it down and asking his opinion. I said that since Harrell doesn't look like a silent and we thought he was the 3rd (along with Knighton and Daz), then maybe it would be Flowe or Greene. He said Greene and Flowe aren't silents. That means it's probably either Brown or Francois.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone translate what Rae is saying?
Or that the players are way better than their evals say, but since the evals are so bad the good teams dont want them. That results in Miami being the the team with arms open wide & ready to take them in. Who knows tho lol :)

Guess he saying only reason guys are committed to Miami because they have no better options. I guess

Yup... The guys committed can't go anywhere else and thats how you know UM's staff evaluations are garbage because we offer players no one else wants. But AR is the **** man.... The fans love him, teammates love him, coaches love him, the admin did him dirty but he is still loyal AF.

Advertisement
Yup... The guys committed can't go anywhere else and thats how you know UM's staff evaluations are garbage because we offer players no one else wants. But AR is the **** man.... The fans love him, teammates love him, coaches love him, the admin did him dirty but he is still loyal AF.

It would be cool to see him offered some sort of role after he graduates

Advertisement
Back