Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mentioned in another post that this young guy knows he can go to just about any P5 school, put in the work, probably be an AA and a high draft pick. He knows this.

So the real question is what does he want his legacy in college to be? Just another LB at one of the top 5-10 schools? Or Come to the U and possibly be a program changer - regardless of who the coach/es are.

Seeing Rohan's tweets, I have almost no doubt the message about being the next Ray Lewis and leaving a legacy of greatness is being shouted from the rooftops. I hope Flowe doesn't have ear muffs on!

Advertisement
I mentioned in another post that this young guy knows he can go to just about any P5 school, put in the work, probably be an AA and a high draft pick. He knows this.

So the real question is what does he want his legacy in college to be? Just another LB at one of the top 5-10 schools? Or Come to the U and possibly be a program changer - regardless of who the coach/es are.

Seeing Rohan's tweets, I have almost no doubt the message about being the next Ray Lewis and leaving a legacy of greatness is being shouted from the rooftops. I hope Flowe doesn't have ear muffs on!
My hand to God, Rohan gets Flowe to UM after this abortion of a season and I’ll drink Marley Coffee for the remainder of my life. Fk starbucks

My hand to God, Rohan gets Flowe to UM after this abortion of a season and I’ll drink Marley Coffee for the remainder of my life. Fk starbucks
No sauces whatsoever but stranger things have happened! I'll abandon my Folgers as soon as he puts pen to paper!

DC131231-1E29-42F5-87D7-ADF4991D4856.png

AI has spoken... for Today.

Advertisement
How u know
Nvm been thinking it was Wednesday all day and that thanksgiving was tomorrow lol. And someone posted Ivins said he was supposed to pop before thanksgiving so thinking it was Wednesday thought it had to be today. Should be tomorrow according to him though

Advertisement
Nvm been thinking it was Wednesday all day and that thanksgiving was tomorrow lol. And someone posted Ivins said he was supposed to pop before thanksgiving so thinking it was Wednesday thought it had to be today. Should be tomorrow according to him though

If I’m not mistaken what Ivins said was that he could dropped the CB for him by Thanksgiving. At least in the post I saw.

Ivins said he’d have a CB in for him by thanksgiving

Advertisement
Back