Justin flowe

Advertisement
Welp nvm Rohan can tweet all he wants but Manny ain't giving these croots a reason to come to Miami. Who loses to FIU and thinks 5 or 4 star recruits should sign up and play for him?

Advertisement
Remember Manny coming in and saying 7-6 is a thing of the past? Only to be 6-5 towards the end of the season. Life comes at you fast and the lack of humility for being a first time head coach is hilarious.
Yeahh if he don’t fire somebody and change things he will b well on his way out of here in no time

Because he wants to go somewhere where he has a chance to win a Natty maybe?

I believe Ohio State has recruited better than Clemson for at least the past decade. Yet despite the talent, OSU has only really won 1 title in almost 40 years (2014 was the only legit title since 1970, I'm not counting the 2002 theft). Yet recruits still flock to OSU despite it being obvious that it's hard to win a national title there (they have a talent advantage over almost everyone). Btw I don't think they are winning this year either. In that same 40 year span, Miami won 5 titles (6 imo)

2 years ago a not so great Miami was in the ACC championship game playing for a playoff spot. I know most fans have a short memory, but its true- Miami really did have a play-in game for the playoffs as recently as 2017.

Miami has put itself in this drought because of a string of terrible hires. It's an easy fix. With the talent level on the team, a halfway decent coach easily has Miami in the playoff conversation today (should be going into Duke with no more than 2 losses and playing Clemson in ACC championship game with the winner probably in the playoffs) So Miami IS a place where it he will have an opportunity to play for a national championship before his career is done. I think that if Manny doesn't succeed next year, both he and the AD will be gone and Miami's new AD will finally get serious about landing a quality coach. Once that happens the road to the ACC championship game (winner to the playoffs) should be a cakewalk

Also just for laughs

Apparently Ohio State has already won the 2019 national title. Lol

Advertisement
But but but the Canesinsight insiders say it’s already a done deal but won’t take the permanent ban bet. Don’t fall for it fellas. Flowe ain’t coming

Please get him to take the permaband so we dont have to see those old *** pictures again or hear the name dropping like a hooker on south beach

🤔🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191126-235959~2.png
    Screenshot_20191126-235959~2.png
    200.6 KB · Views: 535
Dude is a game changer. He will be first round in the draft. Does not matter where he plays college ball. Why not?

These is porsted ad nauseam on this board and it is just ridiculous. Of course the kid will get drafted no matter, but being developed for 3 years by elite coaching staffs, with elite nutrition programs, elite tech, elite strength coaches, etc. will allow them to perform even better in their first couple of seasons and will help them get even bigger second contracts.

Advertisement
Let me preface this by saying I don’t think he’s coming here. His position is the only reason he’s considering us. The one thing Clemson doesn’t do well is develop linebackers. But let’s be honest he’s probably gonna be an AA no matter where he goes. So we’re gonna see what is most important to him. I’m sure he sees Shaq and Mike Putin up numbers with their limitations and realizes he could be off the charts here like all of us do. That’s gotta count for something.

So does he wanna try to build this program back up and follow Rohan? Does city life mean that much? Or does he wanna go to a winner and get the best nutrition and S&C he can for three years.

As for Ivins vs the “NYC Cane booster,” I’m rolling with Ivins. After what just happened Saturday, how can anyone believe that the staff wouldn’t leak that Flowe said he’s coming here to save face? They would die for any positivity around the program right now.

Advertisement
Let me preface this by saying I don’t think he’s coming here. His position is the only reason he’s considering us. The one thing Clemson doesn’t do well is develop linebackers. But let’s be honest he’s probably gonna be an AA no matter where he goes. So we’re gonna see what is most important to him. I’m sure he sees Shaq and Mike Putin up numbers with their limitations and realizes he could be off the charts here like all of us do. That’s gotta count for something.

So does he wanna try to build this program back up and follow Rohan? Does city life mean that much? Or does he wanna go to a winner and get the best nutrition and S&C he can for three years.

As for Ivins vs the “NYC Cane booster,” I’m rolling with Ivins. After what just happened Saturday, how can anyone believe that the staff wouldn’t leak that Flowe said he’s coming here to save face? They would die for any positivity around the program right now.
That would be such an idiotic move by the staff I would have no problem believing it

This. Also, he's only taken two official visits and didn't visit Oregon in the summer like he did with Miami and Clemson. Cancelled his UGA OV. His brother also came here on his own dime. The family is clearly interested in more than just football in regards to the sons' school choice.

Flowe has shown more interest than Evan Neal, Tyson Campbell, and other south florida five stars. Don't think it's "delusional," to be intrigued by Flowe's decision even if the expectation is Clemson. Maybe he wants his own thing instead of being 1 of 8 five star recruits in his class.

I want a future where Canesfreak becomes Marley Coffee's number 1 customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back