Justin flowe

That girl knows nothing about anything. She’s just some fan girl who writes for them.

She’s knows a lot more than some random “fan girl who writes for them”, but whatever floats your boat. I bet you if she said anything negative about Flowe and Clemson this board would believe her then and treat it as gospel. I know how this works, but carry on.

Advertisement
LOL. Who ever has proof of players getting bags? That's literally the most important thing to not get caught by the NCAA.

Like LSU getting caught using that hospital to funnel $ to recruits? Weird how nothing became of that and they're in the hunt for a ship now. The game is rigged. The only hope we have is that this likeness situation allows UM players to use the city of Miami to market themselves.

Flowe isn't coming. Maybe we had a shot but it's gone now. Keep it a buck, if we lose to Duke this 2020 class will fall apart.

The last 2 seasons have been some of the worst coaching expeditions. These kids see that. Coaching & performance om field has f%c#ed us in recruiting. We had everything setup. We had bad loses early this season but we finally seemed like we turned the corner. That got recruiting moving. 3 commits in 3 days(2 silent) and an easy win in FIU coming up. Fans are talking that talk on social media, coaches and players doing the same, life is good as a Cane up until around 7:15pm last Saturday night. Boy did everything fall apart.

Manny was here last year and he didn't like a lot of the things going on and yet he becomes HC and does some of the same crap. Manny needs to stop talking about recruiting in the media. The solid class he thinks he has is gone if we lose to Duke. They might be gone if we win by less than 10 pts.

For those who don't want to be emotionally attached to Flowe coming here just use common sense. Manny knows that he's not getting Flowe. I hope we beat Duke. If not there's no reason to be excited going into next year. Yeah we have talented players. More talent than everyone except Clemson in the ACC probably. But we are a **** show. Why in the **** would a top 5 overall and #1 LBer want to come to this mess?

Why in the **** would a top 5 overall and #1 LBer want to come to this mess?

1. Because it is unlikely Flowe starts at Clemson as a true freshman. He will probably be a true freshman starter at Miami and put up crazy good numbers. if Diaz isn't successful next year, Miami gets a new coach (which also means new AD). If the new AD hires a semi competent coach, it is a ridiculously easy path to that ACC championship game. On the other hand, if Diaz isnt fired after year 2 (which would be the end of Flowes true freshman campaign), it almost certainly means Diaz was successful and won the acc coastal and is playing Clemson for the ACC championship.

2. Clemson is in KKK country. UM is not.

Advertisement
1. Because it is unlikely Flowe starts at Clemson as a true freshman. He will probably be a true freshman starter at Miami and put up crazy good numbers. if Diaz isn't successful next year, Miami gets a new coach (which also means new AD). If the new AD hires a semi competent coach, it is a ridiculously easy path to that ACC championship game. On the other hand, if Diaz isnt fired after year 2 (which would be the end of Flowes true freshman campaign), it almost certainly means Diaz was successful and won the acc coastal and is playing Clemson for the ACC championship.

2. Clemson is in KKK country. UM is not.
I promise you I am always the guy that tell the guys on this board to let us fans enjoy recruiting and hope for the best even though I realized getting the Haselwood, Stevenson, TC, PSJ, and whoever else though l know it's a longshots. But nah. WE LOSS TO FIU!!!! We loss to FIU man. Think logical. Think of the 10-3 season. We didn't get TC or PSJ. Last year we didn't get Stevenson, Bogle, Ingraham, and to many ti list from last season. We aren't getting Flowe. The only way we get Flowe is if he just wants to be in Miami for college. It'll have nothing to do with the coaches just the city and that's not happening.

I hate to be this guy man but Flowe not coming. If you're new to the board then you just don't know better. If you're a vet here you're insane because you falling for the same bs every year. If u just hope we get him but understand it's not likely then normally I'm with you but nah not this year. We lost to FIU!!! Tie a cinder block to that hope and throw it of a bridge into an ocean or river. We are not getting Flowe. If I'm wrong(I'm not)... great

I don’t see how you feel that ridiculous rumor may be true based off of that message board exchange, lol. I’m not trying to be a dixk, just saying. That rumor that Dabo is giving him an ultimatum is absolute nonsense. They will wait on that kid for as long as they need to and I’m 99% sure that rumor was made up by some fans of ours to make themselves believe the hype around Flowe and UM. No one has been able to post anything about any Clemson fan saying that when supposedly they “saw it” on their boards. The kid isn’t going to Oregon, and she is simply saying regardless if he even visits or not, they aren’t a threat. In other words, she feels pretty good about him signing with Clemson.

Yes. She is implying that it’s a done deal. She hasn’t said anything close to this until this past week. Something definitely went down.

She is one of the more connected 247 people. She doesn’t post garbage.

Yes. She is implying that it’s a done deal. She hasn’t said anything close to this until this past week. Something definitely went down.

She is one of the more connected 247 people. She doesn’t post garbage.
She has been saying he is a done deal to Clemson way before his visit

Advertisement
I promise you I am always the guy that tell the guys on this board to let us fans enjoy recruiting and hope for the best even though I realized getting the Haselwood, Stevenson, TC, PSJ, and whoever else though l know it's a longshots. But nah. WE LOSS TO FIU!!!! We loss to FIU man. Think logical. Think of the 10-3 season. We didn't get TC or PSJ. Last year we didn't get Stevenson, Bogle, Ingraham, and to many ti list from last season. We aren't getting Flowe. The only way we get Flowe is if he just wants to be in Miami for college. It'll have nothing to do with the coaches just the city and that's not happening.

I hate to be this guy man but Flowe not coming. If you're new to the board then you just don't know better. If you're a vet here you're insane because you falling for the same bs every year. If u just hope we get him but understand it's not likely then normally I'm with you but nah not this year. We lost to FIU!!! Tie a cinder block to that hope and throw it of a bridge into an ocean or river. We are not getting Flowe. If I'm wrong(I'm not)... great

Didn't say he was coming and I don't think he is. But you asked why a top LB would still come to Miami and I gave the reasons.

Many recruits aren't really swayed by a bad loss. Believe it or not, some 17 year old kids are actually more mature and rational than a lot of adults who freak out and say the program is dead because of a bad loss or question why the school would still appeal to anyone.

Last edited:
She has been saying he is a done deal to Clemson way before his visit

She has always said they feel good about him. She has never made statements about other schools like she has since his OV two weeks ago.

There's certainly a tone of "superiority" on that board now - and I guess they've earned that. They are in battles for a couple of guys they want badly. Strangely enough, WR is one of them.

I look at all we offer legally to Flowe, small campus up to big city publicity notoriety , keys to our D as a freshmen plus all the city can offer after playing days.
when Flowe buys his humble abode on Star Island for the weekend get away.

Oh Flowe’s boys are here Rohan and The Playmaker to name a few from a long and distinguished list.

My common sense tells me the obvious choice THE U 🙌.

Do you all really think Flowe is all about the BAG really when he knows his NFL BAG is sky high why would a couple $100K now be do important?

Think on this a measly couple $100K when Star Island is 3 years away .

Advertisement
Hmmm he was always going ti Clemson. Him and that Breese kid are best friends for a year.

Also if him canceling the UGA and Oregon trips means anything it means more for clemson since it was his last stop. Dabo prob told him to dont take the trips.

Those 2 monsters on the same team is just unfair. They play the kind of ball we all wish we had here.

64A6C322-D275-4B1D-ABB6-E16989D78721.png
This is what was being told to Rivers/Williams back in September. If this is the message Manny has been giving to recruits all season then the FIU loss just backs that up. Not saying Flowe is coming or not coming. Just that I don’t think the FIU loss is the dealbreaker everyone thinks it is for recruiting

So Enos needed a mature offense to score in the first half vs FIU?

look I blame Enos and coaches first always but at some point when do we blame Jarren for being absolutely awful? Could Enos have called different plays and ran the ball, sure, but Jarren was god awful. Hard to say without seeing the all 11 film and seeing if guys were open or what. Players weren’t playing hard.

Advertisement
View attachment 103468
This is what was being told to Rivers/Williams back in September. If this is the message Manny has been giving to recruits all season then the FIU loss just backs that up. Not saying Flowe is coming or not coming. Just that I don’t think the FIU loss is the dealbreaker everyone thinks it is for recruiting

Manny is absolutely spinning this to recruits that the “are the change”. Manny is a great PR guy, not sure if he can lead a program yet. My question is, who are these players? We know a lot have left already but he recruited this entire defense. So......if these lackluster players are in defense it is on him. He can’t use that excuse for the side of the ball he has been constructing. Now if it’s guys on offense bringing the whole team down with toxic crap then he has a little bit of a gripe but all this non sense about the disease in the room is partly his fault.

She has always said they feel good about him. She has never made statements about other schools like she has since his OV two weeks ago.

There's certainly a tone of "superiority" on that board now - and I guess they've earned that. They are in battles for a couple of guys they want badly. Strangely enough, WR is one of them.
She has made those comments. Before he even took his ov to clemson she was saying miami isn't a threat.

The only reason Flowe game to visit and has been mentioned here is to the ties his family or handler or coach has to Rohan. I’ve done a 180 with this young man’s recruitment. The only reason we got a visit is because we were his first and he and his people knew it.
Clemson is notorious for making kids shut it down.
If he had taken his uga visit I wouldn’t feel this way.
But now it looks like dabo gave him that ultimatum.
He will shut it down and not go see Oregon now that Sewell got picked up and wait till nsd or right before and pick Clemson.
We got a courtesy visit and some social media hype.
Then the kids of death wearing U gloves during a game.
Another thing is the need for recruiting momentum at a crucial time. If he really wanted to be cane and bring this school back he would commit to use before nsd and make a statement and help us recruit.
Instead he’s doing the front runner 2 step and putting a Clemson hat on on NSD.

Advertisement
Back