Justin flowe

look I blame Enos and coaches first always but at some point when do we blame Jarren for being absolutely awful? Could Enos have called different plays and ran the ball, sure, but Jarren was god awful. Hard to say without seeing the all 11 film and seeing if guys were open or what. Players weren’t playing hard.

Ya I agree it's 50/50...I don't even hate the offense Enos runs like some.

I thought he had a horrible game play calling vs. FIU, and Williams played horrible. The kid is good at times and has a chance to be good here...But he seems like a flake, and I'm not sure his game prep is always there.

Advertisement
View attachment 103468
This is what was being told to Rivers/Williams back in September. If this is the message Manny has been giving to recruits all season then the FIU loss just backs that up. Not saying Flowe is coming or not coming. Just that I don’t think the FIU loss is the dealbreaker everyone thinks it is for recruiting
So Manny is telling recruits “look at the sht I have to work with and that’s why I need you”?

This happens every year...
1574953079318.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only reason Flowe game to visit and has been mentioned here is to the ties his family or handler or coach has to Rohan. I’ve done a 180 with this young man’s recruitment. The only reason we got a visit is because we were his first and he and his people knew it.
Clemson is notorious for making kids shut it down.
If he had taken his uga visit I wouldn’t feel this way.
But now it looks like dabo gave him that ultimatum.
He will shut it down and not go see Oregon now that Sewell got picked up and wait till nsd or right before and pick Clemson.
We got a courtesy visit and some social media hype.
Then the kids of death wearing U gloves during a game.
Another thing is the need for recruiting momentum at a crucial time. If he really wanted to be cane and bring this school back he would commit to use before nsd and make a statement and help us recruit.
Instead he’s doing the front runner 2 step and putting a Clemson hat on on NSD.

He’s going to Oregon

Ya I agree it's 50/50...I don't even hate the offense Enos runs like some.

I thought he had a horrible game play calling vs. FIU, and Williams played horrible. The kid is good at times and has a chance to be good here...But he seems like a flake, and I'm not sure his game prep is always there.

Players have bad days. He wasn't the only one, just the most visible one. I think it says alot they let him work through it. We'll see how he comes out at Duke.

Putting him out there to answer questions both after the game and this week is making him grow up. Not everyone is good at that kind of public pressure. Especially when you know the crowd you're facing isn't going to give you one benefit of the doubt. He'll have to toughen up.

all coaches do that when they first get a job. Problem is and any smart person would call his bluff, he has been part of this mess for 4 years.
I’m with you fam.
But Manny ain’t going nowhere. Manny did say something that caught my attention. He said that the team better find a way to motivate themselves and he wants leaders because “they sure as **** don’t want me doing. It” This is the only thing that has this man hanging by a string in my book. I’ve seen people do this before. I’ve seen leaders let the crew take charge with a warning that sht will change dramatically if they aren’t able to do it. My only hope is that he’s holding back and coming in after bowl season like Gunny Highway.
If your too young to know who he is here’s a clip.

Advertisement
He’s going to Oregon
They have a better chance. You have to understand something. None of my recruiting, coaching or game predictions have come true.
I’m just here to help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back