Justin flowe

Advertisement
As the leader of the "Flowe to UM" campaign since the Spring..that FIU loss was a big hit to my hopes. LOL. That said, if we land this kid...Manny deserves another year just off that alone even if his a$$ was on the chopping block.

I don't know what he is telling these 2020 commits but man they are loyal as **** to this crappy program. (I guess them and us fans have a lot in common.)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe this kid wants a challenge and thinks he is the missing piece that will make us better. But this alpha dawg mentality amongst recruits is rare. Not getting my hopes up, just watching and hoping this one is different.

Advertisement
I dont think flowe coming but he isnt just a fan

he has called recruits before and been completely wrong. Yes he is a former player. What I meant by just a fan means he doesn’t know if flowe is coming. I highly highly doubt flowe talks to Richards, therefore anything Richards hears is second hand just like all us “fans”

he has called recruits before and been completely wrong. Yes he is a former player. What I meant by just a fan means he doesn’t know if flowe is coming. I highly highly doubt flowe talks to Richards, therefore anything Richards hears is second hand just like all us “fans”
Of course flowe isn't talking to him but im sure dudes on the team does. Anyway i still don't believe he is coming anyway so it don't matter

Advertisement
Feels a lot like Hasselwood... could have been in the bag but we’re gonna **** it away on the field.

IIRC Hasselwood even mentioned us dancing around and laughing during and after losing to Duke as the reason he said fvck it to coming here.
Idk if I believe Hasselwood was coming. You complained about what you were seeing from the team then praised the head coach. That doesn’t add up to me. Think we were a smoke screen for where he wanted to go. Not saying we weren’t considered in some way though

Advertisement
Back