Justin flowe

Advertisement
I haven't followed this kid's recruitment that closely, but was curious if Justin's younger brother was expected to follow him or do his own thing.

From what I’ve seen it is up in the air. Younger bro came to paradise and we showed him a ton of love. Not as talented as his bro (which a lot of people aren’t) but has plenty of talent and can go anywhere.

Advertisement
I know UGA was selling out for Sewell; but Mario just plucked him.

UGA had no shot, btw. I told ya’ll how the Polynesian community roll.

Anyways; odds UGA now try to focus on Flowe?

I believe @Hoyacane1620 said earlier today that Flowe canceled his UGA visit for this weekend, but was planning on OV to Oregon next weekend. I would assume Oregon Landing Sewell means they are out of Flowe, which would leave us, Clemson and maybe USC. Please Baby Jesus 🙏🏽 Please....

Advertisement

So it looks like Clemson/UM/USC(Maybe?)

Crap.... I want this dude to come so bad here.

Flowe visiting Oregon next week. Was at USC on an unofficial the night Oregon tore SC a new one. Still LOVE our chances with Flowe, just pointing out that you cant underestimate the Ducks either...

I believe @Hoyacane1620 said earlier today that Flowe canceled his UGA visit for this weekend, but was planning on OV to Oregon next weekend. I would assume Oregon Landing Sewell means they are out of Flowe, which would leave us, Clemson and maybe USC. Please Baby Jesus 🙏🏽 Please....

Hoping Urban sits back & relax for a yr. lol.

Advertisement
Mario is a helluva recruiter & he’s doing very well thus far this season w OU.

How good a recruiter is he really? He had a couple decent guys at FIU but I don't remember him ever beating Miami for a recruit. He went from one of the biggest bag schools- Bama- to another HUGE bag school (Oregon has actually been caught red handed). Easy to be the world's greatest recruiter when you can buy the players. Maybe he is that good, but he's never shown it at a place that actually requires real effort.

Just quote tweeted Rohan

Conversing with Rohan Marley?!

6a7d670febc9e62352a9f40f00a26379_w200.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is a baller definitely want. How tall is he? Looks average size when you reference his size with the other players around him. but definitely looks out worldly playing against them!

Advertisement
Back