Justin flowe

Advertisement
Advertisement
From the clemson insider a few days ago.

View attachment 102148

View attachment 102149
She’s a homer, look at how she has reported things in the past. If a guy like greg Biggins 247 west coast insider says Miami is in it I’ll take his word over hers anyday tbh, especially when it comes to west coast recruits. She couldn’t possibly fathom Clemson being in a recruiting battle with Miami which is why she posted that

She’s a homer, look at how she has reported things in the past. If a guy like greg Biggins 247 west coast insider says Miami is in it I’ll take his word over hers anyday tbh, especially when it comes to west coast recruits. She couldn’t possibly fathom Clemson being in a recruiting battle with Miami which is why she posted that
This.

she has zero respect for us... Not surprising she probably only got serious about College football in 07-08 id reckon judging by her picture/age

Advertisement
10 years

Will respond on signing day so I can laugh at you. Later.
and what exactly are you gonna be laughing at me at? i have been told by people close to this miami is 1b in his situation right there with clemson, when people thought it was gonna be anyone but miami in the top 4 he said he would drop i told everyone the canes would be in it and we were guaranteed an OV. theres much much more going on behind the scenes with flowe. am i overhyping it a little yes i am but am i confident in the things i have been told i am.. so quit being a debbie downer ***** and have a great day. oh and btw flowe dont have a "handler" but nice of you to make these assumptions please lmk when you got some facts and ill respond to you, till next time friend
[/QUOTE]
I can respect this. I hope this work out in our favor. I still believe it's a long shot but he did give us an OV so there's a level of interest that no one should be arguing no matter where he signs.

Advertisement
I will be back after signing day until then see ya. You guys will be surprised who he signs with.

Advertisement
1. Name one 5 star we have landed in the last two decades that left developed to their full potential and left as a first rounder.
2. Development here has been terrible and our staff is very green and still very unqualified.
3. The kid has a handler and will be getting a very big bag.
No he Doesn't have a handler....Stop with the BS....You know nothing about the situation...

Advertisement
Back