Justin flowe

Advertisement
I'll never get this place.

Rag the coaches for not getting elite recruits.

They recruit elite kids, who in turn show interest and they **** all over anything positive that happens and call people gullible for hoping.

Got to protect those feelings...
After one too many of these sagas, you get sucked into the bleakhole and never come out. It just takes enough time following miami recruiting.

I'll never get this place.

Rag the coaches for not getting elite recruits.

They recruit elite kids, who in turn show interest and they **** all over anything positive that happens and call people gullible for hoping.

Got to protect those feelings...

Dude some of these dudes just get off on unearthing 2-3* south Florida kids so they can keep there rep up on here. Makes zero sense. Why even follow recruiting if you go into it thinking we will strike out on anyone above a 3*? Smh

Advertisement
Maybe this is the one fellas, let’s see. I am cautiously optimistic though.

Advertisement
Dont believe hed troll Rohan, and he seems to believe. Il remain optimistic. If he doesnt come, I believe we have 2 studs in Huff and Brooks. We been missing that sideline to sideline speed. Should know a lot more after this weekend. Takes a special individual to want to come in and believe he can be a program changer.

So why does Texas AM routinely out recruit their on field results? Give me a break, we have evidence of bag game. Remember the transcripts for cam newton?
Listen it’s also on field results of course. I’m just saying you can’t get past both. So let’s stop being silly with people who think our goal is a Natty or 5 stars. I shoot for NY6 wins, coastal championships, and double digit win seasons, and 4 star recruits. Because that is the ceiling

It’s not just the bags. It’s the perks. Dude cutting my hair yesterday played with Mond (this kid had a full ride to LSU but blew his back/knee). I asked how much Mond got from A&M and he laughed and said “a lot” then he told me the kids living in a penthouse near campus fully paid. We aren’t willing to play the same game

Advertisement
Y’all really falling for the banana in the tailpipe again . He ain’t coming we have all seen this story too many times

. not that I am a twatter expert but he never post the twatters that Rohan tags him in..just saying. I think he is not gonna post all Rohans twatters cause he doesn't want to be said to have trolled Rohan when he picks Clemson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back