Justin flowe

I said it during the Stevenson recruitment.
The next elite sofla player that commits or the next top rated position player to commit here will be a beast of epic proportions.
Think about the mentality of a top 3 recruit overall saying no to everyone around him . Saying no to all those promises, bags, agents, and anything else and just having the intestinal fortitude to say “THIS IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO SO GRAB YOUR BAGS CARS JOBS AND ALL THAT OTHER SHT CAUSE IM GOING TO MIAMI”.
We have Zo who did it an imo is gonna feast next year. Chaney appears to fit that mold as well. But if Flowe had that mentality he would’ve already commited the way they did. I really thought by now he would’ve pulled the trigger. The reason being if he really wanted to be here he knows how much momentum it would give our class and help recruit and land other kids were after and maybe even persuade some dudes that we think we have no shot at as well.
The fact that he hasn’t commited and is taking all these visits is just building suspense imo. Out of his top 4 we are the only team that would really need him to commit to get some momentum.
We are the school that still needs elite talent. If he really wanted to be here and say no to all that is being thrown at him he would’ve pulled the trigger and sent notice to other kids to come join the movement. The way zo and chaney did.
Let’s move on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not a 5star.
He’s the 4th rated back in the country. If he committed to uga he would be a 5 star.
The 3 dudes ahead of him are 5 star kids. You think he isnt a take for uga or any other teams cause he’s a 4 star?
Same sht with Brevin. Dude was the number one rated tight end and they refused to give him a 5th star despite his stats being ridiculous for a tight end.

He’s the 4th rated back in the country. If he committed to uga he would be a 5 star.
The 3 dudes ahead of him are 5 star kids. You think he isnt a take for uga or any other teams cause he’s a 4 star?
Same sht with Brevin. Dude was the number one rated tight end and they refused to give him a 5th star despite his stats being ridiculous for a tight end.

Truth!

Advertisement
I said it during the Stevenson recruitment.
The next elite sofla player that commits or the next top rated position player to commit here will be a beast of epic proportions.
Think about the mentality of a top 3 recruit overall saying no to everyone around him . Saying no to all those promises, bags, agents, and anything else and just having the intestinal fortitude to say “THIS IS WHAT IM GOING TO DO SO GRAB YOUR BAGS CARS JOBS AND ALL THAT OTHER SHT CAUSE IM GOING TO MIAMI”.
We have Zo who did it an imo is gonna feast next year. Chaney appears to fit that mold as well. But if Flowe had that mentality he would’ve already commited the way they did. I really thought by now he would’ve pulled the trigger. The reason being if he really wanted to be here he knows how much momentum it would give our class and help recruit and land other kids were after and maybe even persuade some dudes that we think we have no shot at as well.
The fact that he hasn’t commited and is taking all these visits is just building suspense imo. Out of his top 4 we are the only team that would really need him to commit to get some momentum.
We are the school that still needs elite talent. If he really wanted to be here and say no to all that is being thrown at him he would’ve pulled the trigger and sent notice to other kids to come join the movement. The way zo and chaney did.
Let’s move on.
He will go to Clemson and be an All-American.

These kids like the U, so they’d take a slightly smaller bag. Like a 20% discount. But 0 vs 100k+ ? Cmon now, they worked there *** off for this. We will never be a championship level team until the bag era is over (with new laws this seems to be approaching). We get more scrutinized, so we will always be at a disadvantage as long as under the table tricks are the standard.

Blame it on the rain, I mean bags.

If players are allowed to be paid, the bigs will just pay more. Nothing changes.

So sick of everyone saying bags about a lot of good young men. You people don't know **** and just call them out on something you know absolutely nothing about. You know what, we shouldn't even be in the discussion when we've sucked on the field for years. There has been no reason to pick us, bags aren't needed to beat us when we are beat in the field.

Advertisement
So why does Texas AM routinely out recruit their on field results? Give me a break, we have evidence of bag game. Remember the transcripts for cam newton?
Listen it’s also on field results of course. I’m just saying you can’t get past both. So let’s stop being silly with people who think our goal is a Natty or 5 stars. I shoot for NY6 wins, coastal championships, and double digit win seasons, and 4 star recruits. Because that is the ceiling

Blame it on the rain, I mean bags.

If players are allowed to be paid, the bigs will just pay more. Nothing changes.

So sick of everyone saying bags about a lot of good young men. You people don't know **** and just call them out on something you know absolutely nothing about. You know what, we shouldn't even be in the discussion when we've sucked on the field for years. There has been no reason to pick us, bags aren't needed to beat us when we are beat in the field.
I’ve said it before... bags are relevant for relevant teams. Kids don’t need bags to pick Bama or LSU over us right now. We need to get a lot better on the field and that starts with coaching the kids we get up to a higher level.

So why does Texas AM routinely out recruit their on field results? Give me a break, we have evidence of bag game. Remember the transcripts for cam newton?
Listen it’s also on field results of course. I’m just saying you can’t get past both. So let’s stop being silly with people who think our goal is a Natty or 5 stars. I shoot for NY6 wins, coastal championships, and double digit win seasons, and 4 star recruits. Because that is the ceiling
You’re both right, IMO. We can’t compete with the bags but we there probably are some kids we could’ve gotten if we were performing and developing talent. We need coaching that Can coach the talent we can get up to a level to give some of the higher rated kids something to think about at least - at least some of them, like an Issiah Walker.

Advertisement
Facts.
Several schools have been out recruiting us for years and they haven’t reached the playoffs. Even schools with coaches that dudes wanted here.
Several schools win 10 games a few times but kids like Flowe still don’t go there. Im not saying Flowe is taking bags. But to get to a certain level there are dudes that you have to break off. There is just too much evidence that can’t be ignored about it. People get all upset about it but please convince me that saban or dabo or urban got to nattys with no players at all getting bags dropped on them. Ole miss was on its way but they got caught. A lot easier to recruit when you got the ball rolling. But you still need that initial push and every once in a a little boost to get some players.
The problem with us is that we’ve had several teams in the last 15 years with more than enough talent to win 10 games so people have to put that into the equation. And although that’s valid it’s doesn't take away for the fact that some elite kids get paid.

Miami has had one 10 win season in the last 16 years. Clemson has had 9 in the last 8 years. Literally any sensible person knows we wouldn’t be able to compete against Dabo & them boys up in SC for a kid like this.
The sensible people know a big reason is because of the bags Clemson drops unchecked and unchallenged by the NCAA.

Advertisement
Not a 5star.
He's a 5 star. Referred to as such by TOS on their podcast as well. Top 30 recruit is typically a 5 star when the rankings finalize. And idgaf, he"s my 5 star

Screenshot_20191115-214626_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Back