Justin flowe

Advertisement
The most gullible fan base I've ever seen in my life lmao...

I feel like everyone who begins following Miami recruiting should start with a history lesson on elite kids who have burned us. It would save them from the inevitable let down. Some fans are dreamers and will choose to blindly believe this situation will be different, but at least we'd have done our part.

Those Heritage kids along with Dan Sileo Jr would be a great place to start.

Advertisement
Miami in the winter time is one of the best vacation spots in the world...

If I was a 5-star player I'd take a free trip in November down here too lol.

I'm not a 5 star recruit but I was in Bonita Springs last week for work and came back to Michigan on Sunday... it was 10 degrees here last night and I have 10 inches of snow at my house. I am now looking for work in South Florida... lol

I feel like everyone who begins following Miami recruiting should start with a history lesson on elite kids who have burned us. It would save them from the inevitable let down. Some fans are dreamers and will choose to blindly believe this situation will be different, but at least we'd have done our part.

REALLY? LOL. You just started following recruiting in the past 5-10 years or what? The ghost of Patrick "Johnson" Peterson has never really left this fanbase I think. He is the one who started it all with this and some fans have never looked back. UM has pulled numerous 5* studs in our time.

I have no idea where this narrative started that we never pull 5* kids. You guys got "veteran" posters on here giving yall Cap like UM cant pull elite kids. Not sure where this defeatist attitude came from but why even follow recruiting if you automatically assume the worst and are just okay with dumpster diving for 2-3* kids like Davonte Brown? (no disrespect to the kid)

Dabo walks in to meet Justin Flowe with a nice crisp outfit, extends his hand for an introduction and purposefully flaunts the brand new championship ring

In that moment Flowe, forgets everything about OV to Miami and chooses a ring over a chain.

Advertisement
Dabo walks in to meet Justin Flowe with a nice crisp outfit, extends his hand for an introduction and purposefully flaunts the brand new championship ring

In that moment Flowe, forgets everything about OV to Miami and chooses a ring over a chain.
I’m sure that never crossed his mind.

You are correct. But then when he walks outside and sees a pick up truck with a Confederate flag waving in the back and a bunch of hillbillys giving him a weird look because of his earrings, dress code, hair and "Surfer boy" look.. wondering "Where this boi from?"..Lets make sure Dabo has a good answer for that for a kid from California. Just sayin'. LOL.

You are correct. But then when he walks outside and sees a pick up truck with a Confederate flag waving in the back and a bunch of hillbillys giving him a weird look because of his earrings, dress code, hair and "Surfer boy" look.. wondering "Where this boi from?"..Lets make sure Dabo has a good answer for that for a kid from California. Just sayin'. LOL.

That's very true. I still think we have a good chance to win this guy. In my opinion, if we had a full stadium for home games we could compete with any team.

They all LOVE the area and have a GREAT TIME on the visit.Then they get to Clemson or Bama and get that large bag, get to pick their car from 3-4 models and find out what their monthly stipend will be and all of a sudden those pieces of *** running around don't look quite as good...

If we were winning it might get us to a 40-60 chance.Going 7-5 or 8-4 with this schedule i'm saying NO SHOT.

I REALLY hope I'm eating crow and I'm wrong about this but doubt I will be....Been watching this movie for too many years.

Advertisement
REALLY? LOL. You just started following recruiting in the past 5-10 years or what? The ghost of Patrick "Johnson" Peterson has never really left this fanbase I think. He is the one who started it all with this and some fans have never looked back. UM has pulled numerous 5* studs in our time.

I have no idea where this narrative started that we never pull 5* kids. You guys got "veteran" posters on here giving yall Cap like UM cant pull elite kids. Not sure where this defeatist attitude came from but why even follow recruiting if you automatically assume the worst and are just okay with dumpster diving for 2-3* kids like Davonte Brown? (no disrespect to the kid)

Anything that happened over a decade ago can't be used as an example of our recruiting. No team struggles more around national signing day than us. It's pretty simple, the kids that commit early and don't play games can be considered realistic Miami targets. Elite kids included.

The kids that play games throughout the process will not, they'll find any reason not to. Especially the elite kids. They are more often than not chasing bags.

That's the state of Miami recruiting.

DSJ taught me a lot about recruiting.

Advertisement
I wanted to believe. It was fun. Its over though. Grab Hyppolite (whichbwe should be doing regardless of Flowe, but whatever..) and lets ride.

Advertisement
Back