Justin flowe

Advertisement
I know, I know.... the gloves.

Oh no
22EC82ED-2A6F-4F69-AD19-E62B90F7C3F4.gif

Advertisement
I'll never get this place.

Rag the coaches for not getting elite recruits.

They recruit elite kids, who in turn show interest and they **** all over anything positive that happens and call people gullible for hoping.

Got to protect those feelings...

Last edited:
Advertisement
We all know the deal with Flowe...you still recruit him..never know a lil birdie might💸 along the way...Hyppolite saying all the right stuff but he don’t wanna be a Cane imo...just like Walker looking for every reason leave instead of staying & help build up the program....

We all know the deal with Flowe...you still recruit him..never know a lil birdie might💸 along the way...Hyppolite saying all the right stuff but he don’t wanna be a Cane imo...just like Walker looking for every reason leave instead of staying & help build up the program....
The staff dont want hyppolite

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll never get this place.

Rg the coaches for not getting elite recruits.

They recruit elite kids, who in turn show interest and they **** all over anything positive that happens and call people gullible for hoping.

Got to protect those feelings...
Huge positive that a dude like that come and visits.
Kudos to the coaches for making it happen.
But we’ve seen this movie before. And until recently I was sure that he was coming.
But now he’s just following in the footsteps of other 5 star top 10 national players that have come here for OV’s.

Ehh..Haselwood was dripped & draped in every Canes gear imaginable, and still didn’t sign with us. I’ll believe it when Flowe signs that dotted line or picks our hat on the table.

hopefully this team is truly showing the fight and care hasselwood said we lacked last year, I think its a different situation, but gotta win out

Advertisement
Back