Justin flowe

Advertisement
Looks awful in purple.

does Flowe look like he wasn’t yo hypped to be there in that pose?

Compare the U pose like happy to be in the photo pumped , my personal take on this shot tells me Flowe would rather be in Coral Gables with Rohan and the boys chilling watching college football together talking crap to each other joking laughing.

that shot no enthusiasm let’s move on from here .

Your thoughts anyone agree ?

Compare the U pose like happy to be in the photo pumped , my personal take on this shot tells me Flowe would rather be in Coral Gables with Rohan and the boys chilling watching college football together talking crap to each other joking laughing.

I think you're reading way too much from a single photograph...

/WE****ing(maybe)

Im not like most folks here that base their opinions on what dudes wear, and I dont think it tells us much either way right now(might begin to mean more if he keeps wearing miami gear post clemson OV). Playing devil's advocate he showed up to the UM OV in a barcelona shirt, for Clemson OV he's in an Orange Jacket with all the other commits, like they're going to form an acapella group or something.

Advertisement

He ain’t comin. So there’s that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
5k he’s coming
1. Name one 5 star we have landed in the last two decades that left developed to their full potential and left as a first rounder.
2. Development here has been terrible and our staff is very green and still very unqualified.
3. The kid has a handler and will be getting a very big bag.

Advertisement
Back