Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Advertisement
Oregon never recruited this well....don't think it's enough vs the bamas of the world. It's second tier though

Advertisement
This stuff still goes on for sure. Theres a Dr that teaches at UT that basically worked out a favor with a pharmacist that makes PEDs that go undetected. They were big within Tennessee baseball and football with boosters paying for it. Super expensive. I got a cycle back in college through a hookup from his son and had to take out a student loan for it and even passed a random drug test.

This has been my theory of the Alabama S&C program. Something like that has to be going on if you see them dudes in person it’s night and day to anyone else in America.

Advertisement
This stuff still goes on for sure. Theres a Dr that teaches at UT that basically worked out a favor with a pharmacist that makes PEDs that go undetected. They were big within Tennessee baseball and football with boosters paying for it. Super expensive. I got a cycle back in college through a hookup from his son and had to take out a student loan for it and even passed a random drug test.

This has been my theory of the Alabama S&C program. Something like that has to be going on if you see them dudes in person it’s night and day to anyone else in America.

what year was this and **** how much did it cost

Or maybe those are the biggest strongest and fastest recruits in the country

He's going to look bigger due to being closer to the camera, but **** that boy is yoked up. I don't see how he could retain his freakish athleticism all muscled up like that, but he could lose a step and be a top tier athlete still. Boys gonna murder some people on the field.

what year was this and **** how much did it cost

2013. And about $2,800 for a 6 week cycle. That was discounted. If I didn’t know the guy that hooked me up (his dad basically saved this guys life from opioids in grad school) it would’ve been closer to $5,000.

He told me he was working with AJ Johnson, Curt Maggitt, Cordarelle Patterson, etc at the time. Producing so much if it I had to wait because he promised those guys they’d get it that off season and boosters were paying big money for it for the star players that wanted to do it.

I think Tennessee did have a failed drug test for it that year though.

Advertisement
Ok I'm not gonna put it past college athletes using steroids...

But this kid is a genetic freakshow. I wouldn't doubt him being natty either. Dude was **** diesel at 14, now he has access to world class strength training & nutrition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back