Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Advertisement
Oh naw... That's crazy.... Can't lie and say I'm not jealous of the LB class oregon brought in. But ay, it's still fvck flowe for fake picking our hat.

Jesus Christ!!! Allen Bailey a year into Miami vs. Flowe now, who wins that cage fight?

Allen Bailey used to wrassle alligators. Flowe is chemically enhanced. Bailey is country skrong. He probably hadn't lifted weights in his life before coming to Miami. Cage match is no contest. Bailey would fireman's carry Flowe to the top of the cage and drop him on his head like Undertaker did to Mick Foley.
f6782ba030132982d7c495bbfe22e1d6.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ok I'm not gonna put it past college athletes using steroids...

But this kid is a genetic freakshow. I wouldn't doubt him being natty either. Dude was **** diesel at 14, now he has access to world class strength training & nutrition.

Hes 18, you don’t look like that at 18 without some help, freak athlete or not

Allen Bailey used to wrassle alligators. Flowe is chemically enhanced. Bailey is country skrong. He probably hadn't lifted weights in his life before coming to Miami. Cage match is no contest. Bailey would fireman's carry Flowe to the top of the cage and drop him on his head like Undertaker did to Mick Foley.

Lol, yeah, I agree. I was just having some fun... We could use another Widowmaker on this defensive line right now. Not enough fear of our boys.

Advertisement
BAHGAWD

I don't think these dudes know how big allen really was. In all my years al is by far the biggest strongest freak of nature country boy I ever known.
When he was recruited someone posted a picture of Bailey standing on the beach on the island he grew up on. I swear I thought that is a grown-*** thirty-year old man, not a 18-19 year old boy in high school.

Advertisement
When he was recruited someone posted a picture of Bailey standing on the beach on the island he grew up on. I swear I thought that is a grown-*** thirty-year old man, not a 18-19 year old boy in high school.

He told me he never in his life had weights before he got here... Take a second to think on that. Boy looked like this BEFORE weights! He'd take flowe lunch and send him out to get groceries.

Advertisement
I don't think these dudes know how big allen really was. In all my years al is by far the biggest strongest freak of nature country boy I ever known.

I say this in every thread Bailey is mentioned... My soph year at UM I put in a full size hot tub in my room on the 7th floor of Mahoney/Pearson. Across the hall from me lived VT and LaRon Byrd, news of the hottub got out and I came home from class one day to see Bailey in my hot tub alone in my dorm room... after some confused looks he just said LaRon told him it was cool and my door was locked so he went through my suitmates room and through the bathroom. Obviously I agreed with LaRon that it was fine and he was the nicest guy but **** near overflowed the hot tub. To say he is the biggest strongest freak of nature country boy is still somehow an understatement.

I am also glad DVD's recruiting skills got better as I witnessed him swing and miss on a weekly basis trying to get with the 4 baddies that lived a room over from me lol dude gave it that effort tho.

He told me he never in his life had weights before he got here... Take a second to think on that. Boy looked like this BEFORE weights! He'd take flowe lunch and send him out to get groceries.
Low-key dude, real cool.

What blew my mind wasn't him being 6'4" & 300lbs, it was his physique and body-fat (probably 6% range) he carried at that size.

Unreal. To this day I've never seen anything like him in my life.

Advertisement
Back