Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Who gives af what the NCAA will or will not allow? They are literally no where to be found, and had no leadership ability in this whole matter. These mofos have been exposed butt nekkid. U got conferences calling their own shots, independent of each other, yet they are supposed to be unified under the NCAA banner. The NCAA have shown they are all bark; and these conferences just allowed them to do whatever for yrs. Now that chit is real, these dudes are literally no where, and conferences are doing them.

F competitive balance; chit CFB hasn’t been competitively balanced for a min. They turn an eye to the bag men of their blue blooded programs, and look to bury non traditional programs for a stick of gum taken. Fck Emmert & Fck the NCAA.
I’m sure all your tough talk just depleted the NCAA of its position and power. Just cause Trump left it to the states to decide how to handle things recently doesn’t mean he doesn’t have the power he did before. The NCAA made the call on the basketball tourney because that’s where they make their money...football, not so much

Advertisement
Lay off Bar. Great kid. Didnt quit the team either. I guarantee he 100 times more successful in life than you will ever be.
Settle down Francis.

I was joking. Good on him for sticking it out through 14 seasons.

Guarantee?

For the cheap seats...WHO CARES!? (well besides you)...

Who f[]cking says douche ****e like that? I hope the young man wins multiple Nobel prizes and becomes a trillionaire. His success or failures in life have zero bearing on mine or anyone elses (again, maybe yours I suppose).

Only simps say, "yeah but so and so is sooooo much cooler than you..."

c'mon...grow up and stop acting like the dweeb who says, "my bro could beat you up". Accomplish something for yourself Walter Mitty.

Go Canes.

Last edited:
Come on guys. None the players you want are draft eligible. If anything, they will just RS. I’d low to have flow but he’s just a incoming freshman.

Advertisement
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how many roster spots we currently have to get to 85.

I’m sure all your tough talk just depleted the NCAA of its position and power. Just cause Trump left it to the states to decide how to handle things recently doesn’t mean he doesn’t have the power he did before. The NCAA made the call on the basketball tourney because that’s where they make their money...football, not so much

Wtf r u even talking about?

Wtf r u even talking about?
Im not here to tutor people on analogies and reasoning, so here’s your only free lesson. In the analogy above, trump is the NCAA and the states are the conferences. Just because the NCAA didn’t wield its power on the football season doesn’t mean it doesn’t have it. Its cancellation Of the NCAA tourney Is evidence of that. If you think the NCAA doesn’t have power to set scholarship limits just because they didn’t make a decision for the conferences on the football season, I guess we’ll see how that works out

Advertisement
Im not here to tutor people on analogies and reasoning, so here’s your only free lesson. In the analogy above, trump is the NCAA and the states are the conferences. Just because the NCAA didn’t wield its power on the football season doesn’t mean it doesn’t have it. Its cancellation Of the NCAA tourney Is evidence of that. If you think the NCAA doesn’t have power to set scholarship limits just because they didn’t make a decision for the conferences on the football season, I guess we’ll see how that works out

If this is ur free lesson, give me my fcking money back.

3 I think, but to add any means you have to add a counter to 2021 class
I thoight we were close to the 85 and wasn’t sure about the IC’s

So basically unless the NCAA grants some type of transfer waiver and increases the 85, all the talk of raiding other teams rosters is just that. Talk.

Attachments

• unnamed.gif
    unnamed.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Even IF it was possible to get flowe, how quick y’all forgot that he faked to pick the um hat up before he went and got Oregon.. that’s a troll or something like it right? If he wanted to be here he would be. Let it go
He was very interested in UM.....Seemed to be really enjoying himself when I met him and talked for 10mins...Great Kid....I honestly thought he was UM bound...

Advertisement
Advertisement
No ones knows, but highly Doubtful. The NCAA doesn’t want To open those floodgates, especially since the seasons are only postponed. Even if they did, it would take a lot more than a few weeks to approve, which would seem to negate the point of transferring. We’re still waiting on walkers decision
School or conference refused to play the sport you agree to sign for? I think the law suits over this could be interesting. Given the small window for football players opportunity to get shot at the limited employment the potential irreparable damages could open floodgate for equable remedies. Could be interesting.

Y’all realize that’s a troll you pull if that was legit your other option? You know he did that for Oregon’s sake, kinda like telling your new girl that the the other girl you were tryna pype “is nothing compared to you.”

He’s not local so idgaf about the troll and you know **** well it’s attached to Mario anyway. Kid won’t play this year but shoot your shot for 2021.

Why exactly would we take Flowe and not any number of other recruits?

Advertisement
Back