Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Might be tough to blue shirt a guy we actively recruited hard (Flowe). I think they'd have to give relief on ICs as a result of the FudgePac 10 and Lil' 10 quitting on the season and players from those conferences wanting to leave and play right away.
It's hard to say it's about the athletes if you actively try to ruin their chances. There will have to be a temporary transfer/IC rule to allow teams to fill to the 85 limit to cover the opt outs, etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justin Flowe made a mistake in my opinion. He saw us as a 2 at 10. Now that its 2, he may see us as a 10. We deserve better.

It's hard to say it's about the athletes if you actively try to ruin their chances. There will have to be a temporary transfer/IC rule to allow teams to fill to the 85 limit to cover the opt outs, etc.

I've tried to ask these questions elsewhere.

1. "To cover the opt outs".
a. Who is CURRENTLY AVAILABLE to fill the positions vacated FOR 2020? A couple of remaining portal guys?
b. Why in god's name would the NCAA give a ****e about "covering the opt outs" for 2021, when most of those opt-out guys would have been gone anyhow? If it was a bunch of freshmen opting out, I could see the point, but why should the NCAA give anyone "bonus ICs" for guys who were going to leave in the next few months ANYHOW?

2. "Fill to the 85 limit".
a. See 1a above.
b. Most schools need attrition to bring in the 2021 signing class anyhow. So why should the NCAA help (as any extra ICs will force schools like UM and UiF to force MORE kids to leave)?

Advertisement
So you're saying that Manny is tampering?
Not Manny directly...Russians involved.

Didn't you see the news reports from intel agencies about Russian tampering....it could only be their involvement with college football. What else could it be?

I'll bet their all over this Justin Flowe thing.

Advertisement
We should go after Kayvon Thibodeux and get him to transfer. Just raid the fück out of Oregon. Cuban on Cuban crime!
F91452BC-7CC3-4CAB-A294-9A0500DC5BE8.jpeg

It’s both. The NCAA won’t allow an exodus from the big ten and pac 12 to the other conferences, because then you’ll have An imbalance of roster size in general between those conferences. You might have to accommodate more than 85 in the 3 conferences that play this year if players can opt out and Still retain eligibility for next year. And you might have to let the big ten and pac 12 sign more than 25 next year to build up their rosters again.

Who gives af what the NCAA will or will not allow? They are literally no where to be found, and had no leadership ability in this whole matter. These mofos have been exposed butt nekkid. U got conferences calling their own shots, independent of each other, yet they are supposed to be unified under the NCAA banner. The NCAA have shown they are all bark; and these conferences just allowed them to do whatever for yrs. Now that chit is real, these dudes are literally no where, and conferences are doing them.

F competitive balance; chit CFB hasn’t been competitively balanced for a min. They turn an eye to the bag men of their blue blooded programs, and look to bury non traditional programs for a stick of gum taken. Fck Emmert & Fck the NCAA.

Advertisement
After losing out on our #1 CB target there has been more talk on this board about a guy who plays for Oregon than on our new most important CB target.

Advertisement
Back