Justin Flowe to Miami prediction

Well Gr dipped so thats gotta be a spot
The problem is going to be ICs not the 85 roster limit. We'll need to set it up a blue shirts unless the NCAA loosens things. While there was talk before about the NCAA granting waivers, now, they'd face a lot of blow back from the Big 10 and Pac 12. They don't have the balls to **** of half the P5 schools.

Advertisement
The problem is going to be ICs not the 85 roster limit. We'll need to set it up a blue shirts unless the NCAA loosens things. While there was talk before about the NCAA granting waivers, now, they'd face a lot of blow back from the Big 10 and Pac 12. They don't have the balls to **** of half the P5 schools.
Might be tough to blue shirt a guy we actively recruited hard (Flowe). I think they'd have to give relief on ICs as a result of the FudgePac 10 and Lil' 10 quitting on the season and players from those conferences wanting to leave and play right away.

Advertisement
Manny is the Transfer Portal king. I have no doubt he's taking care of business and loading up.

Just because the rules say we can't reach out to athletes not in the portal doesn't mean Saban's cunning *** ain't out there doing it right now. Rules, what rules?

Does Garcia stays and enrolls in January is the big question and play behind this guy who will be a sophomore in 2021 since he'll probably get that year lost back

Capture.PNG

Might be tough to blue shirt a guy we actively recruited hard (Flowe). I think they'd have to give relief on ICs as a result of the FudgePac 10 and Lil' 10 quitting on the season and players from those conferences wanting to leave and play right away.
Yeah but his recruitment ended when he signed a LOI. Now we're in a new cycle. It maybe won't fly, but I'm trying to think out of the box.

But if they give relief as a result of the FudgePac 12 opting out, it's a non-issue.

Can I have their stud LT too? Not sure if he’s playing considering he’s likely a top 5 pick come next year but there’s probably no other player I’d want more right now.

Advertisement

Yeah, I just don't understand all this pie-in-the-sky "the NCAA will help us all out" nonsense. The NCAA has actively been sticking in our collective rectums for years, and suddenly they are going to become Santa IC-laus?

If they let the SEC and ACC raid the Big 10 and Pac 12, the NCAA will be over. Game over, man, game over (in the immortal words of Private Hudson).

But some dudes just keep repeating the mantra. The NCAA will fix everything. It's August 11, and they haven't done a **** thing yet.

It’s both. The NCAA won’t allow an exodus from the big ten and pac 12 to the other conferences, because then you’ll have An imbalance of roster size in general between those conferences. You might have to accommodate more than 85 in the 3 conferences that play this year if players can opt out and Still retain eligibility for next year. And you might have to let the big ten and pac 12 sign more than 25 next year to build up their rosters again.

Advertisement
Why would we play by NCAA rules at this point. The conferences should disband

Advertisement
It’s both. The NCAA won’t allow an exodus from the big ten and pac 12 to the other conferences, because then you’ll have An imbalance of roster size in general between those conferences. You might have to accommodate more than 85 in the 3 conferences that play this year if players can opt out and Still retain eligibility for next year. And you might have to let the big ten and pac 12 sign more than 25 next year to build up their rosters again.
You right they both come into play. But I was speaking about our situation. We're under the 85 limit.

Incoming 2020 Freshmen will not be granted immediate eligibility waivers if they transfer due to conference cancellation.

You guys should be looking at upperclassmen Juniors & Seniors that might be looking to transfer & looking for an opportunity to boost their potential draft status.

Isaiah Dunn & Camryn Bynum would be the top 2 on my list of guys to reach out to if they entered the Portal.

Advertisement
Back