Justin Flowe question

I knew we were not gonna get this kid. But the james williams news sucks. Was really wanting that kid playing here bad. UGA has gotten the best db in soflo in 2018, 2019 and maybe 2021. 2020 kind of a down year so they ain't here for anyone

Advertisement
I knew we were not gonna get this kid. But the james williams news sucks. Was really wanting that kid playing here bad. UGA has gotten the best db in soflo in 2018, 2019 and maybe 2021. 2020 kind of a down year so they ain't here for anyone
There also pushing hard for Lewis.

Its way too early for iames Williams to commit to UgA. If he does he’s going to end up opening it up again anyhow.

Clemson had about all there commits there putting the full court press on Flowe, i would think he would wait and see what happens at USC this year.

Advertisement
Between him and his brother, the bag must be heavy!! I'm actually impressed just how much Clemson has 'invested' in their program. Years ago it seemed like BAMAs run would be unstoppable. Definitely not that way now

Advertisement
Announcing top 4 next week. My guess is Clemson, USC, Georgia, and Oregon (wild card) either way his top 3 are the first 3 I listed

Between him and his brother, the bag must be heavy!! I'm actually impressed just how much Clemson has 'invested' in their program. Years ago it seemed like BAMAs run would be unstoppable. Definitely not that way now

You don't need to have bags for the top kids.

If you were a top recruit, there are only a few schools to consider. It's basically Bama and Clemson, no explanation needed. Georgia, perception is fueling their recruiting run and all those will add up to an insanely talented team on talent alone. Ohio State, will it continue without the Urb? Guess we'll see.

Unless you have some deep love for the local school, you're going to one of those four. Some other teams can press, but those four get who they want by and large.

Gentlemen & some ladies that post here:

Clemson is the alpha right now. Yes, that includes Bama, as well. OU is still kicking their teeth in for letting Venables go.

Clemson now has state of the art facilities, producing NFL 1st round picks, and they r winning titles. They r literally turning down 5 star recruits!

As I’ve said 1billion + 1 times, the moment we start winning, we’ll be doing the same thing. Kids want to get paid; their parents want to get paid. Yes, schools r playing dirty, but UGA is pulling in 5 star kids b/c Kirby is saying, “see my hands w these rings, see these 1st round picks I’ve been producing on my side of the ball? I’ll make ur kid a star.”
Dabo is saying “I’m kicking Bama’s gosh dog on behind every year. U can play for the champs & get drafted, or get beat my guys.” Saban is saying “I’ve won 5 titles in 10 yrs, and I’ve produced the most 1st round picks in the last decade.”

What’s our pitch? The 2001 team? The IPF? New Dorms? What we did in the 80’s? That our players are out playing their UDFA or late round contracts?

We change the narrative on the field, and it’ll b more Justin Flowes trying to knock down our doors and less Corey Flaggs (no shade, but just being honest.)

Advertisement
If he doesn’t commit till signing day we have a chance if he comes on an official.
I doubt Clemson is gonna play the commit and shut it down game with Flowe. Yes we’re going against the top dog right now. But you shoot your shot and he’s definitely worth a shot.

Gentlemen & some ladies that post here:

Clemson is the alpha right now. Yes, that includes Bama, as well. OU is still kicking their teeth in for letting Venables go.

Clemson now has state of the art facilities, producing NFL 1st round picks, and they r winning titles. They r literally turning down 5 star recruits!

As I’ve said 1billion + 1 times, the moment we start winning, we’ll be doing the same thing. Kids want to get paid; their parents want to get paid. Yes, schools r playing dirty, but UGA is pulling in 5 star kids b/c Kirby is saying, “see my hands w these rings, see these 1st round picks I’ve been producing on my side of the ball? I’ll make ur kid a star.”
Dabo is saying “I’m kicking Bama’s gosh dog on behind every year. U can play for the champs & get drafted, or get beat my guys.” Saban is saying “I’ve won 5 titles in 10 yrs, and I’ve produced the most 1st round picks in the last decade.”

What’s our pitch? The 2001 team? The IPF? New Dorms? What we did in the 80’s? That our players are out playing their UDFA or late round contracts?

We change the narrative on the field, and it’ll b more Justin Flowes trying to knock down our doors and less Corey Flaggs (no shade, but just being honest.)

"I had the number 2 defense in the country last year!! What? Who did we play? We played offensive power houses such as Va Tech and UNC! First round draft picks?? We had the number 2 defense in the country!"

"I had the number 2 defense in the country last year!! What? Who did we play? We played offensive power houses such as Va Tech and UNC! First round draft picks?? We had the number 2 defense in the country!"

Bro; I really hate to be the logical fan, but we can’t expect to get these type of players.........YET!

Manny is already pulling in some guys, but we gotta put it all together on the field, consistently

Advertisement
Boom! There we go. Start w that; which I know we can! Including this yr, dead serious. I only see UVA as our only threat b/c they got a tough, bull dog coach that grinds every team they face.

Facts. We need to win it this year. We have by far the most talent in the Coastal. We need to win it this year and just hold it down year after year. If we keep winning the Coastal it should be easier and easier to get kids to stay home. I agree about UVA. They are the 2nd best team in the Coastal this year.

Advertisement
Back