Justin Flowe question

He's been in the Clemson commit group chat for a while. apparently he is good friends with a number of them. Not surprised by this at all. They have been feeling pretty good about him. Anna doesn't put the CB unless she has good intel. She's pretty accurate.

From Anna:

Flowe arrived on campus on Thursday. He made the visit with his grandmother. Flowe's uncle, who is pretty involved in his recruitment, didn't visit this time, but he did accompany Flowe on his first Clemson visit and that's noteworthy.

USC, which owns all six of the other Crystal Balls notwithstanding 247Sports' Greg Biggins' "cloudy" forecast, still stands in the way, but Clemson is the clearcut frontrunner, and it could take something big to knock the Tigers off the top spot. A coaching change or turnaround season in Los Angeles could help close the gap, but the gap is distinct right now.

FWIW - UGA is expecting James Williams to commit there this weekend, too.

Advertisement
Plenty of time in this recruitment. Not saying we get him but CFB isn't the same when Miami is winning and dominant. Things will get interesting if we go into ACC chip with 10+ wins and play out vs Clemson

He's been in the Clemson commit group chat for a while. apparently he is good friends with a number of them. Not surprised by this at all. They have been feeling pretty good about him. Anna doesn't put the CB unless she has good intel. She's pretty accurate.

From Anna:

Flowe arrived on campus on Thursday. He made the visit with his grandmother. Flowe's uncle, who is pretty involved in his recruitment, didn't visit this time, but he did accompany Flowe on his first Clemson visit and that's noteworthy.

USC, which owns all six of the other Crystal Balls notwithstanding 247Sports' Greg Biggins' "cloudy" forecast, still stands in the way, but Clemson is the clearcut frontrunner, and it could take something big to knock the Tigers off the top spot. A coaching change or turnaround season in Los Angeles could help close the gap, but the gap is distinct right now.

FWIW - UGA is expecting James Williams to commit there this weekend, too.
It would take a different breed of player to pick Miami over Clemson at this point in time.

Of course, that's what we've built our programme off - so we'll see how this one plays out.

Plenty of time in this recruitment. Not saying we get him but CFB isn't the same when Miami is winning and dominant. Things will get interesting if we go into ACC chip with 10+ wins and play out vs Clemson

If he commits to Clemson, it is likely over. Guys simply do not decommit from there, and that was before they beat the breaks off Bama.

Advertisement
If he commits to Clemson, it is likely over. Guys simply do not decommit from there, and that was before they beat the breaks off Bama.
Yeah for sure. I just don't personally think he'll commit now or any time soon

If one is truly open kind of a high school free agent without any allegiance to a school. Then I can see the player going for the team with the best recent history, unless something key like location, a coach (to develop him) or a family / friend living near that school drives him to a school outside the top 5. We win and they will come! But we have won before with S. Florida kids.... that is the key for our us to be fully back.

Advertisement
20190728_204545.jpg

Advertisement
I’m all about what this staff is doing, but from these high school recruits eyes... it looks trash to them that Miami is taking commitment from what looks to be just anyone. Romello Brinson said it over Twitter. That’s my guess why Flowe and other elites are not interested in Miami right now.

Last edited:
I’m all about what this is doing, but from this high recruits eyes... it looks poor that Miami is just taking commitment from what looks to be just anyone. That’s my guess why Flowe and other elites are not interested.
Then eff them and move on. Manny should not be waiting around for 5* OOS kids he is unlike;y to get. He’ll just be worse off and cucked when it’s over.

Evaluate well, and win, and we will be fine.

Advertisement
Atrocious?? Richt brought a lot of elite nfl talent to UGa. I always believed the secondary is where his teams had talent gaps but the rest of the team was stacked.
Rich’s was an excellent recruiter at Georgia. Kirby has taken it to another level. Why that has occurred is $peculation, but I have my $uspicions it’s not due to his overwhelming chari$ma.

Flowe:

I could still take my official visits in the fall if I don’t make a summer commitment but all that is up in the air right now. Like I said, I’m going to weigh everything out and when I feel the time is right and I feel ready, I’ll go ahead and pull the trigger.”

Advertisement
Back