Justin Fields transferring

Only thing Mark needs to do is walk into his house and say.

Charlie Ward, Brad Johnson, Danny Kanell, David Greene, DJ Shockley, Matt Stafford, and Aaron Murray all played for me.

Just make it sound good lol

Honestly Richt can sell that his offense worked under Kaaya and hasn’t had the weapons since. He can tout out Shockley and Murray to him. He can sell Haslewood on being his AJ Green. Richt actually does have some stuff to sell as much as we all hate on him.

Advertisement
fields to OU might not work out in the end but he'd have to be crazy to not want to go there. they just had two different QBs win the heisman in back to back years. fields was the number 2 *overall* recruit, i doubt that he's scared of spencer rattler

It’s not about being scared. If he doesn’t get a waiver then he has to sit. If Spencer explodes into the scene like Tua or Froom did then why would OU bench him for fields? He ends up in the same position he just left.

Only thing Mark needs to do is walk into his house and say.

Charlie Ward, Brad Johnson, Danny Kanell, David Greene, DJ Shockley, Matt Stafford, and Aaron Murray all played for me.

Just make it sound good lol

If that’s his pitch, it explains why we lost out on every QB this year.

Advertisement
Is there a specific time that he has to announce where he's going? Or can he take his sweet time and play the field?

Very interesting take:

If the NCAA decides to grant the waiver for that then just get rid of the rule where a player has to sit out. What's next a kid was told he had to eat his vegetables and no ice cream by the S&C staff so he's transferring and wants a waiver?

Honestly Richt can sell that his offense worked under Kaaya and hasn’t had the weapons since. He can tout out Shockley and Murray to him. He can sell Haslewood on being his AJ Green. Richt actually does have some stuff to sell as much as we all hate on him.

You know, as angry as I am at MR for the unnecessary torture he put us through this season, this actually is pretty accurate.

Advertisement
It’s not about being scared. If he doesn’t get a waiver then he has to sit. If Spencer explodes into the scene like Tua or Froom did then why would OU bench him for fields? He ends up in the same position he just left.

this assumes that rattler starts next year. they have two 4 star QBs on the roster behind kyler. if rattler won the job and was amazing then your scenario would play out, otherwise both rattler and fields would just be practicing and perhaps even shirting depending on how the depth chart/playing time sorted out.

fields to OU might not work out in the end but he'd have to be crazy to not want to go there. they just had two different QBs win the heisman in back to back years. fields was the number 2 *overall* recruit, i doubt that he's scared of spencer rattler
He’d actually be stupid to go there. You don’t transfer to put yourself in the same situation you’re leaving. Rattler is awesome. And he’s a 5 star too. Not to mention, the current backup battled Murray tooth and nail for the job this year.

On top of all that, the Cowboys will wind up hiring Riley.

Advertisement
He’d actually be stupid to go there. You don’t transfer to put yourself in the same situation you’re leaving. Rattler is awesome. And he’s a 5 star too. Not to mention, the current backup battled Murray tooth and nail for the job this year.

It has little to do with Rattler or any QB. Fields wants to play in the same system that he has right now at Georgia. He wants to be in a pro style offense. That's always been his preference.

I'll say this if Spencer is hesitant to sign you'll know Fields is a threat. Now if yhe streets are right and this has been in the works they'd know and already make an effort but it feels like they're just starting now to get at him

Advertisement
this assumes that rattler starts next year. they have two 4 star QBs on the roster behind kyler. if rattler won the job and was amazing then your scenario would play out, otherwise both rattler and fields would just be practicing and perhaps even shirting depending on how the depth chart/playing time sorted out.
Spencer is going to start there next year.

Browns supposedly have a huge boner for him as well

Advertisement
Back