Justin Fields transferring

Advertisement
This is not true.

I've been pretty close to the situation. None of these teams have been mentioned outside of FSU and that was months ago. It's always been Miami and LSU. Always for Fields. His #1 request is him and his father wants to stay in a pro style offense. All three of these are spread offenses. My assumption is the ESPN guy basically asked one of their guys and said, where would you think Fields would be best at. He just named three teams. None of these teams have been mentioned seriously. Especially Ohio State. They haven't even been brought up.

Advertisement
Last edited:
I come to say what I know. I been told you guys he was a lock due to Fields for months. Fields was coming. I will be shocked if wrong but it will be LSU, not OU, OSU or FSU. He doesn't want to play in the spread.
I’m just teasing broski. Appreciate the info

Advertisement
that statement is literally fluff, He decommitted about an hour ago and he already has 3 schools in mind?? Remember folks just because someone from ESPN uses “sources” doesn’t mean it’s completely accurate
It basically says IF he leaves he already planned it in advance and talked to the coaches to see if they'd be interested because lets not act like OSU and OU with their 5* qbs are just giving up on them

Advertisement
Advertisement
that statement is literally fluff, He decommitted about an hour ago and he already has 3 schools in mind?? Remember folks just because someone from ESPN uses “sources” doesn’t mean it’s completely accurate
You really think this decision was made an hour ago? He was gone after they used him as a running back all season

Fields was considering those schools even as a recruit. OSU and FSU were in the thick of things back then and OU just put out back to back Heismen QBs.

Advertisement
Back