Justin Fields transferring

Wasn’t he a pretty highly ranked HS baseball player too? Tell DiMare to reach out too.

All hands on deck for this one.

Advertisement
Fields is a better prospect than both of those cats. IF he gets that waiver he can pretty much go anywhere in the country he wants other than Clemson and Bama.
He thought he was better then Fromm too though and was basically used as Chris Leak when Tebow was the starter and that fake punt against Bama? Come on so he feels like Fromm was the guy and he basically got screwed over so why wouldn't another school do thay too with the coaches guy already there at qb? Just how he might think

Honestly doesn’t excuse the offensive line recruiting

Doesn’t matter how pretty your skill players are cuz our oline is sht and recruits like sht
There is young talent on the o-line. You got scaife, reed was one of the top guards in last year class, gaynor, campbell. The thing is developing these guys.

There is young talent on the o-line. You got scaife, reed was one of the top guards in last year class, gaynor, campbell. The thing is developing these guys.
Freshmen olineman almost are never ready it's just a different level so almost all need a year unless you're special. They have their year and now we'll see

Advertisement

In my eyes many players seemed to regress under Searels most every position group seemed to get better except oline and mlbs

Advertisement
62DEB807-73E4-4052-AC90-A0DD607898A5.jpeg

Advertisement
He thought he was better then Fromm too though and was basically used as Chris Leak when Tebow was the starter and that fake punt against Bama? Come on so he feels like Fromm was the guy and he basically got screwed over so why wouldn't another school do thay too with the coaches guy already there at qb? Just how he might think
I told people in his circle that Fromm wasn't beatable for that job before he committed to UGA. Scouts was giving Fromm a pre-top 5 NFL draft pick grade for his class and in HS he played pro style. There was no way Fields was beating him for that job. Fields is clearly the better talent but Fromm is plenty talented and has the pocket skills to play in the NFL for along time. Jared Goffesque.

This wasn't a Tebow-Leak situation. Leak wasn't NFL grade and he wasn't that good of a college QB either. You are talking about two NFL star level QB's. This is more like DeShaun Watson v. Trevor Lawrence.

Advertisement
yes he does
He does. The issue here is, most people don't have an inside to his circle. The fact that they said no SEC schools let's me know they have no inside connection. He can transfer within the conference like Kelly Bryant was considering doing. At this time, I would think the source/s are just those close to the UGA program. You aren't going to get Pablo to speak on this either. He is a finish the job you started type of guy which Justin is like as well.

Is this possibly a reason we really cooled on pursueing QBs? were were about to start throwing offers out to the guys in Texas, Tampa, and were after the NC kid. last 2 weeks....nothing...

He does. The issue here is, most people don't have an inside to his circle. The fact that they said no SEC schools let's me know they have no inside connection. He can transfer within the conference like Kelly Bryant was considering doing. At this time, I would think the source/s are just those close to the UGA program. You aren't going to get Pablo to speak on this either. He is a finish the job you started type of guy which Justin is like as well.
Kelly bryant was a grad transfer and thats why he could transfer to any school he wanted.

Advertisement
Back