Justin Fields transferring

Advertisement
Is he serious?

One job is going to Spencer Rattler and the other Tate Martell. C’mon kid.

Fields is a better prospect than both of those cats. IF he gets that waiver he can pretty much go anywhere in the country he wants other than Clemson and Bama.

You really think this decision was made an hour ago? He was gone after they used him as a running back all season
I never stated the decision was made an hour ago, I said his intentions to transfer were leaked out an hour ago, this is the same kid that was asked by reporters if he was transferring after the SEC championship game and he bounced around the question for weeks until he finally announced it, so yes it sounds like a fluff statement to believe that he would announce his top 3 schools, an hour after announcing his intent to transfer

Last edited:
Fields will have the spotlight on him for 3 years. Haselwood too. No one gets the attention like Miami does while playing at top level. with a solid defense (assuming), the only place out of any other school we've heard of that makes sense is, Miami. Were still pro style with a twist. We have the skill players, the defense, a kicker, and a new punter. Only thing that would hold this up would be play calling and spotty oline play, assuming we strike out there with recruiting...make me believe!

Advertisement
Also keep an eye on Mississippi state. Fields was one committed to their offensive coordinator when he was at PSU.

Fields was considering those schools even as a recruit. OSU and FSU were in the thick of things back then and OU just put out back to back Heismen QBs.
Fields top 4 didn’t even have OSU or OU in it, he was considering UGA, LSU, FSU and Auburn

Advertisement
Fields is a better prospect than both of those cats. IF he gets that waiver he can pretty much go anywhere in the country he wants other than Clemson and Bama.
No he’s not. Stop trying to find a way to justify it. Both of those kids were *5 prospects too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And Oklahoma has another 5 star WR committed hahaha that offense would be unstoppable. Poor ol Miami going to be left holding their d*ck again cause Richt is stuck in the 80’s with his offense. How does he not see that he is the problem?

You suck

Ugh I don't wanna do this I don't wanna do this .....but

I mean honestly if Hasselwood is serious about us and Fields looks at our QB depth and roster it makes total sense to come here. We have skill position guys on the offensive side including stud tight ends.

Question mark would be well....Mark as in Richt and playcalling, but it's been proven when you had an actual QB who can sling the ball it doesn't really matter.

I don't wanna believe but it's the season for believing and honestly it's about ******* time something goes our way

Advertisement
Back