Justin Fields transferring

Advertisement
Put a full court press on him... but IF TRUE not sure how you'd sell a QB to not go to Ohio State or OU right now unfortunately

Put a full court press on him... but IF TRUE not sure how you'd sell a QB to not go to Ohio State or OU right now unfortunately
Urban Meyer leaving next year - Lincoln Riley likely gone to NFL in a year - brand new head coaches...

Advertisement
He does. The issue here is, most people don't have an inside to his circle. The fact that they said no SEC schools let's me know they have no inside connection. He can transfer within the conference like Kelly Bryant was considering doing. At this time, I would think the source/s are just those close to the UGA program. You aren't going to get Pablo to speak on this either. He is a finish the job you started type of guy which Justin is like as well.

You said something similar yourself, earlier.

That was me.

I got the drop during the LSU game that Fields was leaving UGA. I been hearing stories but the one that stood out was the one where Jadon and Justin are a package deal. I hear that and I've heard some recruits are joining just off the strength of whatever Justin goes. Since that time, I had hear some different things.

Justin is interested in BOTH Miami and LSU. He likes LSU system and he loved Coach O. Miami was his biggest one. He loves with Richt did for Murray, Stafford and Shockey. In fact, him and Richt was close during the recruiting process which came down to FSU, UF, and UGA. He choose UGA for the reasons I've said in the past but he also liked the pro style system and he wants to stay within the same system. One which we run at Miami. Jadon is a Miami lean because A. like I said in the past, he wants to be used like A.J. Green. B. He wants to play with Justin. C. He loves the coaching staff that you all wanted fired so bad. They are from DeKalb like he is, Black, and the recruits tend to love them even if the fans don't.

I think Justin commits first and then Jadon joins. I wouldn't be surprised if others did as well as some of our Diaz decommits just from the momentum alone. I've heard the reason why Richt's newhew choose LSU is because he heard Fields will be the starter for a couple seasons. I am also hearing he is working to get a wavier for this upcoming season. I've heard from some like Shockey that he is good as gone weeks ago and the opportunity just wasn't there at UGA.

That said, he loved his time at UGA. I heard that he thinks highly of the staff and the people around the team. I doubt he will sign with a UGA rival for that reason alone.

His teams from what I am hearing is Miami and LSU.

Jadon's is Miami and FSU. I am hearing he is not interested in OU which his . He feels they won't get him ready for the NFL.

Fields is more ready to make a decision than Jadon from what I've heard but he wants to be a part of the U. Richt brotherhood pitch is really a big sell to the recruits.

Is this possibly a reason we really cooled on pursueing QBs? were were about to start throwing offers out to the guys in Texas, Tampa, and were after the NC kid. last 2 weeks....nothing...

You really think the #1 quarterback recruit in the nation is coming here to be coached by Jon Richt? Have you been following this program for the past few years? There is no chance we land this dude. None.

He does. The issue here is, most people don't have an inside to his circle. The fact that they said no SEC schools let's me know they have no inside connection. He can transfer within the conference like Kelly Bryant was considering doing. At this time, I would think the source/s are just those close to the UGA program. You aren't going to get Pablo to speak on this either. He is a finish the job you started type of guy which Justin is like as well.

I generally agree with you. Mansell has sources within the program and all over the state. I doubt Fields or his father are leaking anything but that doesn't mean someone else isn't. Mansell did not say he couldn't transfer in conference, just that he wouldn't.

Advertisement
You said something similar yourself, earlier.
Rival, (UF, AU, Tenn, SCAR, MISSOU) not just all SEC schools. LSU is not what I consider a rival. They are just in the same conference. Neither see the other as pure hate other than carryover Falcons/Saints fans who hate everything Georgia or Louisiana.

Advertisement
I generally agree with you. Mansell has sources within the program and all over the state. I doubt Fields or his father are leaking anything but that doesn't mean someone else isn't. Mansell did not say he couldn't transfer in conference, just that he wouldn't.
If he had the connects I have in this case, he would know that Fields wants to stay in the pro style system. His father wants him to stay in it as well. That's why I am saying, he doesn't have the right connects. Because Justin/Pablo clearly is open to staying in the SEC from what I've heard. LSU has been mentioned a number of times. Miami has as well especially M. Richt in particular. When I say OSU hasn't been mentioned, I mean it. Not at all. That's what is irking me. These rumors just aren't coming close to matching. Let's just say you don't mention Miami or LSU. He clearly stated within that he wants to stay in a pro style system. I mean, that's not OU, OSU or FSU. Just saying, it's not making sense.

If you l
Lol twitter automatically puts the ppl you also follow at the top of that list
ook at follows on the computer the most recent ones come up first. It’s not the same on the phone. I believe mutual follows show first on the phone

You really think the #1 quarterback recruit in the nation is coming here to be coached by Jon Richt? Have you been following this program for the past few years? There is no chance we land this dude. None.
He wouldn’t train with Jon. Maybe this is why CMR promotes Jess Simpson to associate head coach. Frees up CMR to take on QB development

Advertisement
So Justin is going to leave UGA to play for a school that is going to start Spencer Rattler because he’ll have to sit a year? Some of these “insiders” need some common sense and if he does do that then what was the point in transferring?

I bet he gets the waiver if he bases it off that baseball player incident. Supposedly it wasn’t the only one.

Urban Meyer leaving next year - Lincoln Riley likely gone to NFL in a year - brand new head coaches...

Riley will tell him he stays and he had back to back heisman QBs, urban missed a bunch of games this year and Haskins played well. What does Richt sell him, besides past glory with QBs? And don’t get me wrong, I hope he is interested and what’s been written on here is true!!

Riley will tell him he stays and he had back to back heisman QBs, urban missed a bunch of games this year and Haskins played well. What does Richt sell him, besides past glory with QBs? And don’t get me wrong, I hope he is interested and what’s been written on here is true!!
I feel ya - not saying we have the best pitch. but we dont have the worst either.

Advertisement
Back