Justin Fields transferring

An exciting thought, but doubt he comes here. What in our current system would appeal to him? The QB development? The complex play calling? An offense that would help him demonstrate his skill set? I mean no legitimate QB prospect for the next 2 cycles appear to be interested...

We'll see.

Sorry for being a doner guys =/

Advertisement
I don’t think he goes to Oklahoma. Dudes leaving due to being behind someone. More than likely gonna experience that again with Oklahoma and their 5* qb

Who? A high school kid that’s never played in a college game. This would be like signing 2 QBs. Worst case they lose Spencer to another school.

Advertisement
Everything is speculation at this point. That guy reporting OU is a strong possibility also tweeted earlier today he had no idea Fields was considering transferring until today. So nobody knows anything. I doubt Fields already has made his decision.

So Justin is going to leave UGA to play for a school that is going to start Spencer Rattler because he’ll have to sit a year? Some of these “insiders” need some common sense and if he does do that then what was the point in transferring?
Yea, OU doesn’t make sense for this very reason. But the decisions these kids make often do not make sense.

Advertisement
Very believable...

They would set records together at OU

And Oklahoma has another 5 star WR committed hahaha that offense would be unstoppable. Poor ol Miami going to be left holding their d*ck again cause Richt is stuck in the 80’s with his offense. How does he not see that he is the problem?

Advertisement
Yea, OU doesn’t make sense for this very reason. But the decisions these kids make often do not make sense.

Justin Fields was a MUCH better prospect coming out of high school then Rattler. He probably thinks he can go there and start right away over Rattler, as long as he gets the waiver from the NCAA to play right away.

So Justin is going to leave UGA to play for a school that is going to start Spencer Rattler because he’ll have to sit a year? Some of these “insiders” need some common sense and if he does do that then what was the point in transferring?

fields to OU might not work out in the end but he'd have to be crazy to not want to go there. they just had two different QBs win the heisman in back to back years. fields was the number 2 *overall* recruit, i doubt that he's scared of spencer rattler

Advertisement
fields to OU might not work out in the end but he'd have to be crazy to not want to go there. they just had two different QBs win the heisman in back to back years. fields was the number 2 *overall* recruit, i doubt that he's scared of spencer rattler

Stupid to even put himself in that situation go to UM or FSU and u walk in as the strter

An exciting thought, but doubt he comes here. What in our current system would appeal to him? The QB development? The complex play calling? An offense that would help him demonstrate his skill set? I mean no legitimate QB prospect for the next 2 cycles appear to be interested...

We'll see.

Sorry for being a doner guys =/
Only thing Mark needs to do is walk into his house and say.

Charlie Ward, Brad Johnson, Danny Kanell, David Greene, DJ Shockley, Matt Stafford, and Aaron Murray all played for me.

Just make it sound good lol

People just spew the first thing that seems to make sense. If Fields transfers to OU he’s a dope. It was dopey to go to UbaGA because there was no way he was beating out Fromm. Fields should pick a spot where he’s pretty much guaranteed to start.

Advertisement
Back