Justin Fields transferring

This will prove if Richt really wanna win at Miami and win big. You get this Kid, Haselwood, and a OC around the weapons we already have and you have ingredients to win!

Even if all of this does happen, I can’t get over the co-dc thing. Just scares the **** out of me.

Advertisement
Coaches at any school can't really full court press him at all at this point. Only thing that can happen until after Hasselwood announces on the 5th is phone contact right?

Advertisement
He's going to appeal the NCAA to be eligible this fall, but how would he win that? He can't claim moving to be closer to home. If someone knows, help me out

Have to prove there a hostile environment or something like that, could
Always bring up the racist *** Uga fans.

kids typically transfer to schools atop their initial list. first sign of it should be telling

Not sure A&M's QB situation after Mond, but I know Jimbo was recruiting Fields hard at FSU before leaving. Guess we will find out when he says who he's considering.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have to prove there a hostile environment or something like that, could
Always bring up the racist *** Uga fans.

Put the whole SEC on trial!

*I just wanted to say that because it felt good. I dont think it'll actually work- especially if his destination is here

Advertisement
He's going to appeal the NCAA to be eligible this fall, but how would he win that? He can't claim moving to be closer to home. If someone knows, help me out

Dan Wolken speculating the racist situaion with the baseball player that went public as the foundation to get a waiver.

Advertisement
Back