Justin Fields transferring

Advertisement

Donkey.gif

Advertisement
I don’t think he goes to Oklahoma. Dudes leaving due to being behind someone. More than likely gonna experience that again with Oklahoma and their 5* qb

Advertisement
Didnt Kirby put a rule in place year one blocking Georia transfers from going to Miami?

There needs to be a sticky about the new transfer rules.

1. Kids can go anywhere they like ... no more blocking.
2. Kids still have to sit out a year.
3. No they can't play less than 5 games, take a redshirt, and play at the new school the next year (see #2).
4. See above.

We were never in it for him last year. Why do people think we have a shot?
Why would you have to be in it for him last year to be in it this year? He clearly made the wrong choice last year, so maybe he’ll reevaluate completely.

I can almost assure one thing—transfer QBs look for a place where they’re pretty much guaranteed to start. Fields wouldn’t get that at OU because Rattler is really good. And either he or the guy who nearly beat Murray out for the job this year will be very tough competition. Transfer QBs want nothing to do with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thing is, I could’ve sworn last year this kid said with his own mouth that he prefers to go to school that runs a pro style offense, OU is definitely the new hot team for QBs...2 of their last QBs have gone on to win the Heisman, but that’s the problem, they have the #1 QB recruit committed to them rn, and many more to come, plus I’m not sure the offense they run is the one fields is describing, I think he wants to run a traditional (yet innovative) pro style offense to make him a better NFL prospect

Advertisement
Back