Justin Fields granted immediate Waiver by NCAA

I give Martell a 75% chance of getting approved. I know Martin applied for a waiver, but what is his reasoning for deserving one?

Advertisement
This is thr NCAA whl has always hated us since the 80s when we whupped everybody's *** and gave the sport and imagine they didn't want. Fields being eligible is a joke and if Tate doesn't get let in id hope and pray wd could sue and pop off on then

It's a joke that racist punk eas kicked out of school and find me onr player who doesn't deal with racist fans on the road so can everybody use that as sn excuse now?

Can’t see Tate not getting a waiver.I said before if Fields got one because one idiot yelled out the N word in the middle of 80,000 people which in no way could be proven to be directed at him other than some student saying it Tate shouldn’t have a problem with all the BS that went on at OSU.

Plus the fact I’m sure the Martells don’t have some 5 cent Attorney working for them and all of this BS will be brought to the forefront when his case is presented.

As someone said above OS ought to be in the room begging for them to give him his waiver so stuff that hasn’t been reported and might be known by Martell doesn’t hit the airwaves.

We need to find someone at Auburn that will take 5-10 grand to swear Martin got called racists names there so he can get his wai since that precedent has been set.

Advertisement
UM should threaten to file an enormous lawsuit for hundreds of millions against Emmert and the NCAA if Tate isn’t approved before Spring practice. It should involve continuous unfair treatment of the UM athletics program from the Shapiro scandal, basketball, and Tate.
Blake James should be making a call to Emmert at 9am tmrw after Fields got approved so quickly.

If im James I'm making it clear we will be coming hard legally if they try us here. Fields used the racist remark to grt out of waiting but let's be real they don't want the ****eyes to be trash bug bring that same energy with us

Advertisement
Ohio State will promote the Martell waiver with the NCAA.They do not need the negative attention or any revelations of wrong doing to go public.Tate can take legal action and gets supena powers which will dig deep into their crooked football program .A football program where an assistant coach beat his wife and the Head Coach and administrators looked the other way.The coaches lied then and they lied to Martell countless times about the qb situation.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Advertisement
I don’t know where all this optimism is coming from. Based on history I’m not optimistic. I hope you’re all right and I am wrong.

I don’t see this going our way, though.

The NCAA always has a different standard for us. Even if they were going to normally allow and waive these types of transfers, they’re going to figure out a way NOT to do it for us.

I honestly would not be getting my hopes up

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not only are they openly talking about paying for players, one guy accurately drops the name of one of the biggest "boosters"!! Absolutely F'n incredible.
They must have deleted the booster's name. I got some other screenshots though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back