Justin Fields granted immediate Waiver by NCAA

when you remove the smoke and mirrors, fields was not going to play qb at georgia. Fromm will probably stay and play all 4 years. that's the truth and only reason. Martell left OSU because they are bringing in Fields. Regardless of what anyone tells you, it is Fields job to lose. You don't think he transferred to OSU if he wasn't promised at least that? When Martell's waiver is denied, you will see the double standard. Not sure what can be done once they decide.

Advertisement
They definitely cleaned that **** up. It was on page 2, which doesn't exist anymore, but he flat out dropped dime on who it was.
I wish we got a name or a screenshot. I always screenshot stuff when i can so we have it.

Most people here said he’d get it but knew he was just manipulating the situation. Just like Tate would be.

Both want to start. And are using the circumstances. If Uga is so bad and offensive i seriously doubt anyone would let their baby sister/daughter go there.

It’s common sense.

You keep saying this and it’s not an accurate portrayal of the situation.

The argument he used is that HE selected UGA because HE also had the opportunity to play baseball. HE doesn’t feel comfortable joining the baseball team. So HE is leaving.

The UGA MEN’S baseball team has nothing to do with his sister. Just like it doesn’t have anything to do with the football team.

Advertisement

The argument he used is that HE selected UGA because HE also had the opportunity to play baseball. HE doesn’t feel comfortable joining the baseball team. So HE is leaving.

The UGA MEN’S baseball team has nothing to do with his sister. Just like it doesn’t have anything to do with the football team.

lol he's leaving bc he couldn't beat out fromm. if he had beat out fromm, the baseball incident wouldn't even matter. also, it was 1 kid who has since been booted off and has left the state

Would be shocked if Tate isn’t granted immediate eligibility. Precedent has been set that pretty much anything qualifies as a hardship (need to prove that player would suffer some hardship if he stays at current school in order to not have to sit out a year)

He better hurry up and start taking batting practice then. You think if he was the starting QB at Georgia he transfers? That's a NO

Advertisement
lol he's leaving bc he couldn't beat out fromm. if he had beat out fromm, the baseball incident wouldn't even matter. also, it was 1 kid who has since been booted off and has left the state

Agree. He’s definitely leaving because of Fromm

But it’s also an easy argument to suggest the baseball culture allowed that kid to feel comfortable doing what he did in public.

Might also help for folks to look at that UGA baseball roster.

when you remove the smoke and mirrors, fields was not going to play qb at georgia. Fromm will probably stay and play all 4 years. that's the truth and only reason. Martell left OSU because they are bringing in Fields. Regardless of what anyone tells you, it is Fields job to lose. You don't think he transferred to OSU if he wasn't promised at least that? When Martell's waiver is denied, you will see the double standard. Not sure what can be done once they decide.

You my friend can **** the **** off. Why the **** is Fields transferring from Georgia when his sister is going there now. So they called Fields the N word but his sister has bigger balls than him and says “Wait I’ll still go play softball at Georgia even though my brother was scared because they called him a n. Get the **** out of here Mark Emmett’s son.

Advertisement
He better hurry up and start taking batting practice then. You think if he was the starting QB at Georgia he transfers? That's a NO

Doubtful.

I also don’t think he transfers without knowing he’d get immediate eligibility and the starting job at his next school.

Doesn’t mean his argument wasn’t/isn’t valid.

Does anyone know if Martell’s appeal includes anything about the uncomfortableness of staying at OSU after the coach domestic violence stuff?
Or is he just using the Urban left hardship?
Gotta have the domestic violence stuff in there. Would make it difficult for NCAA to decline. They’d get a lot of scrunity. Especially after Fields’ appeal has been approved.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back