Just leaving this here

didn't know it took tom brady to read a DE and decide whether to hand it off or throw it

just proves what the games so far have proven themselves.. kayaa isn't on this level
So your dunderheaded solution is to continue forcing Kaaya to do what you want him to do instead of switching it up because you think he should be able to do it even though he's showing you he can't and the entire offense is a toilet as a result?

LOL. Typical CIS 'tard

I don't know why they banned you, Perps, but I hope they don't do it again. We need a few more thinking men on here to balance out the booger eating drool cup toters on here.

nice reply

let's let this moron of a qb just toss it all over the field, what could possibly go wrong

Yes let's ignore the fact that Kaaya was better the last two seasons doing exactly that in favor of the offense that has made him and the offense as a whole worse. Great idea!!!!!

Advertisement
Kaaya behind that 2001 line would not throw an incomplete pass.
Dorsey behind the 2016 line would be in ICU!

Stop with this ****...I love me some Dorsey too, but Dorsey also barely knows what a pass rush looks like. He had the cleanest Jersey of any player in Miami History. He went 845 plays and 12 games without getting sacked. Kaaya been running (very slowly) for his life for 2.5 yrs now. Couple that with the greatest collection of talent in CFB history and you get the legend that is Ken Dorsey.

Stop with this ****...I love me some Dorsey too, but Dorsey also barely knows what a pass rush looks like. He had the cleanest Jersey of any player in Miami History. He went 845 plays and 12 games without getting sacked. Kaaya been running (very slowly) for his life for 2.5 yrs now. Couple that with the greatest collection of talent in CFB history and you get the legend that is Ken Dorsey.

Dorsey had a great OL AND he was great at getting rid of the ball and creating extra time for himself. Brad is not great at that and never has been.

Advertisement
Kaaya compared to this?

CAREER: The latest in a long line of outstanding University of Miami quarterbacks...has distinguished himself from his predecessors at UM by breaking several career school records and setting a new standard of winning for a Miami QB...an excellent student who is a three-time BIG EAST All-Academic Team member (2000, 2001, 2002)...the 2002 BIG EAST Offensive Player of the Year who shared the award with teammate Willis McGahee...holds BIG EAST career records for touchdown passes, passing yards, pass completions and pass attempts...prominently mentioned in the Miami record books for career completion percentage (4th at 57.9%), touchdown passes thrown (1st with 86), passing yards (1st with 9,565) and total offense (1st with 9,165 yards)...compiled a remarkable touchdowns-to-interceptions ratio of 86 TDs/28 INTs in his career...owns four of the highest single-season completion percentage totals in UM history, having completed 57.9 percent in 2001, 58.4 percent in 2000 (11th in UM history) and 61.7 percent in 1999 (3rd) and 56.5 percent in 2002...has compiled an astounding 38-2 record as a starting quarterback at Miami, the best winning percentage in UM history...is the winningest quarterback in Miami history with 38 victories, a total that also ranks among the best in the history of college football...holds school career records for career touchdown passes, passing yards, pass attempts, pass completions, victories...has been named BIG EAST Offensive Player of the Week seven times during his career (three times in 2002), the most ever by a Miami Hurricane...particularly effective in clutch situations, completing 205 of 333 (61.6%) attempts for 2,531 yards, 25 touchdowns, and 4 interceptions on third down passes during his career and 91 of 158 (57.6%) attempts for 1,359 yards, 11 touchdowns, and only 1 interception in fourth quarters of games during his Miami career.

Drop the mic, walk away and anyone else trying to compare Kaaya to Dorsey needs to have their heads examined.

Not only that...Kenny Kelly had the reigns with the same team and we still couldn't get over the hump. Only when Ken Simon Dorsey took over did we hit our stride. It's because of KD's mind and knowledge.

Dorsey played behind the best O-line in the nation...handed the ball to future Pro Bowl Running Backs...and threw the ball to two future Pro Bowl TE's and the best WR in the country.

Let's compare him to Kaaya, who has played on some of the worst Cane's teams we've ever seen in the modern day.

Yall must not remember Dorsey almost single handily losing the Boston College game. (something Kaaya hasn't done yet)
Or the dog **** performance he put up against Ohio State in the National Championship.

Yall too **** hard on this kid, man. All this talk about "he never won this, he never won that". Football is a TEAM game. Jacory beat FSU. Yall rather have him? Berlin beat UF. Yall rather have him? **** no.

He throws for over 400 yards against FSU last year and somehow it's his fault that we still lost?
This season, he's got WR's dropping balls all over the place, he still leaded us to the game-tying TD only for the XP to be blocked and that loss is somehow his fault?

Yall funny mane.

Dorsey had a great OL, RBs etc to lean on and he was not perfect by any means but you guys are forgetting something. Dorsey processed information very quickly and got the ball out quickly for the most part. [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], you mention the BC game in 2001 and the 2003 Fiesta Bowl vs *. During the latter he did face a suffocating pass rush and that coaching staff was very slow adjusting to what * was doing defensively but I give Dorsey credit for hanging in there and leading us to a second consecutive national title. That title was then promptly stolen from us by a degenerate piece of humanoid garbage named Terry Porter.

A much better example of Dorsey being rattled by pressure is the game @ UW in 2000 while Dorsey was a sophomore. If my memory serves me correctly you [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]) stated that Dorsey had choked harder than a chihuahua fellating a donkey.

Dorsey gets a ton of chit from people because he had a great supporting cast but he was a tough, smart kid who was a leader and a winner. Two qualities Brad Kaaya seems to lack.

Dorsey had a great OL, RBs etc to lean on and he was not perfect by any means but you guys are forgetting something. Dorsey processed information very quickly and got the ball out quickly for the most part. [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION], you mention the BC game in 2001 and the 2003 Fiesta Bowl vs *. During the latter he did face a suffocating pass rush and that coaching staff was very slow adjusting to what * was doing defensively but I give Dorsey credit for hanging in there and leading us to a second consecutive national title. That title was then promptly stolen from us by a degenerate piece of humanoid garbage named Terry Porter.

A much better example of Dorsey being rattled by pressure is the game @ UW in 2000 while Dorsey was a sophomore. If my memory serves me correctly you [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION]) stated that Dorsey had choked harder than a chihuahua fellating a donkey.

Dorsey gets a ton of chit from people because he had a great supporting cast but he was a tough, smart kid who was a leader and a winner. Two qualities Brad Kaaya seems to lack.

Not hard to lead when you have future NFL hall of famers at multiple positions on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Has brad kaaya performed up to everyone's expectations? No but he is in a new offense(3rd one in 3years...) his oline keep having lapses and richt is not helping with the playcalling. The kid is getting destroyed by cane fans and it's quite sickening. I hope he wins out the rest of the games. Is he NFL ready? No not IMO, he should come back

Not hard to lead when you have future NFL hall of famers at multiple positions on both sides of the ball.

Another broke porst.

What's more impressive - a 147.4 rating with the best collection of college football talent ever assembled, or a 145.1 rating with the stellar team that we've fielded for the past 3 years?

The game is different from the early 2000s. More QB friendly offenses and rule changes have helped offenses.

Dorsey's 145 rating in 2001 was 9th in the nation. Would be 30th in the nation in 2015.

Last edited:

Another broke porst.

Is it not true? He played on the most talented team in football

Advertisement
[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION] Can I ask you a serious question. Why can't Richt simplify his offense and gear it towards Kaaya strengths the same way Coley did? We are 6 games in and he knows our Oline sucks and Kaaya is not comfortable in his system. Put Kaaya in the shotgun and go to a 3 and 4 Wr set and just let him throw the ball.

Dorsey played behind the best O-line in the nation...handed the ball to future Pro Bowl Running Backs...and threw the ball to two future Pro Bowl TE's and the best WR in the country.

Let's compare him to Kaaya, who has played on some of the worst Cane's teams we've ever seen in the modern day.

Yall must not remember Dorsey almost single handily losing the Boston College game. (something Kaaya hasn't done yet)
Or the dog **** performance he put up against Ohio State in the National Championship.

Yall too **** hard on this kid, man. All this talk about "he never won this, he never won that". Football is a TEAM game. Jacory beat FSU. Yall rather have him? Berlin beat UF. Yall rather have him? **** no.

He throws for over 400 yards against FSU last year and somehow it's his fault that we still lost?
This season, he's got WR's dropping balls all over the place, he still leaded us to the game-tying TD only for the XP to be blocked and that loss is somehow his fault?

Yall funny mane.

So Kaaya > Dorsey because Dorsey had more talent around him LOL

You name 2 bad games by Dorsey out of 40 he started in his career vs. Kaaya whose never beaten a team with a pulse. Oh and if Kaaya doesnt throw that awful INT against FSU in the 3rd, the game wouldnt have come down to a blocked XP. The guy is loser.

I would argue it's more difficult to lead when you have that many alphas on the team.

Advertisement
dorsey vs fsu:

record: 3-0
comp/att: 61-114
pass yds: 939
comp %: 53.5
td's: 7
int's: 2

kaaya vs fsu:

record: 0-3
comp/att: 64-115
pass yds: 935
comp %: 55.6

kind of scary how similar the stats are. biggest difference?

dorsey yrs vs fsu:

miami rush totals: 377 yds, 5 td's
defensive forced turnovers: 12

kaaya yrs vs fsu:

miami rush totals: 277 yds, 1 td
defensive forced turnovers: 4

dorsey vs fsu:

record: 3-0
comp/att: 61-114
pass yds: 939
comp %: 53.5

kaaya vs fsu:

record: 0-3
comp/att: 64-115
pass yds: 935
comp %: 55.6

kind of scary how similar the stats are. biggest difference?

dorsey yrs vs fsu:

miami rush totals: 377 yds, 5 td's
defensive forced turnovers: 12

kaaya yrs vs fsu:

miami rush totals: 277 yds, 1 td
defensive forced turnovers: 4

exactly, the difference is McGahee, Portis, Gore, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Brett Romberg, DJ Williams, Jon Vilma, Vince Wilfork, Andre 3000, Santana Moss, Shockey, etc etc etc. Other than Kaaya and Corn no one else would start for the early 2000 teams.

Are you retards really comparing Kaaya to Dorsey? LOL

I don't think Kaaya is bad. I actually think he's pretty talented. But I think he's been hurt since first play vs FSU. He needs to rest up for ND.

Rosier will finish the VT game. The only question is whether he plays the entire game and Kaaya heals his arm or whether Kaaya is trotted out there to average 3.8 yards per pass, miss everyone down field, and have a season ending injury before halftime.

Advertisement
Back