Just leaving this here

Attachments

• IMG_8153.JPG
    IMG_8153.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
Advertisement
Kaaya should be better than he was the last 2 years. And he was pretty **** good the last 2 years. Suddenly, he's the scourge of UM football and reviled by UM fans. Reminds me of what happened to Rex Grossman when Zook replaced Spurrier.

I think Rick is asking him to do too much, and he's getting bogged down in thought and analysis. You can't take a guy who is already fairly slow in his reactions and force him to make too many pre and post-snap decisions. Clearly, the RPO stuff doesn't call for him to run the ball, but it calls for him to ride the RB and do things he's never done. It also calls for him to move more than he's comfortable moving.

Call a play with a simple audible if the numbers are unfavorable, put that motherfcker in the gun, let him catch the snap, rock on that back foot, and get the ball out. Use the middle of the field. Use the RBs in the pass game more. Just get the ball out and don't bog him down in thought.

Kaaya should be better than he was the last 2 years. And he was pretty **** good the last 2 years. Suddenly, he's the scourge of UM football and reviled by UM fans. Reminds me of what happened to Rex Grossman when Zook replaced Spurrier.

I think Rick is asking him to do too much, and he's getting bogged down in thought and analysis. You can't take a guy who is already fairly slow in his reactions and force him to make too many pre and post-snap decisions. Clearly, the RPO stuff doesn't call for him to run the ball, but it calls for him to ride the RB and do things he's never done. It also calls for him to move more than he's comfortable moving.

Call a play with a simple audible if the numbers are unfavorable, put that motherfcker in the gun, let him catch the snap, rock on that back foot, and get the ball out. Use the middle of the field. Use the RBs in the pass game more. Just get the ball out and don't bog him down in thought.

Couldn't agree more. Simplify things for him. Kaaya is not used to making these reads. Test that RPO stuff only sparingly and when we have big leads. Ease into it. Let him do what he's proven he is good at.

Couldn't agree more. Simplify things for him. Kaaya is not used to making these reads. Test that RPO stuff only sparingly and when we have big leads. Ease into it. Let him do what he's proven he is good at.

We are asking our coach to simplify things for a 3rd year starter that has NFL aspirations. Are you kidding me? Not saying Richt hasn't been dog **** the last few games but Kaaya 100% has to be better. I'm not blaming Richt Right for Kaaya ****ting his pants every 3rd down (which he also did against FAU btw) and missing wide open receivers by a mile. That's all Kaaya.

Advertisement
The coaches, the OL, the QB, the receivers. They are all constantly stepping on their own D***s. I don't know if there is one root cause for all of the problems. Ultimately the coaches need to fix it or bench those who underperform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaaya will continue to get scrutinized heavily until he wins the big games. Hate that, but still got love for kaaya man. He hasn't been perfect this year or anywhere near, idk something seems off. Definitely can tell he doesn't trust the oline for whatever reason

We are asking our coach to simplify things for a 3rd year starter that has NFL aspirations. Are you kidding me? Not saying Richt hasn't been dog **** the last few games but Kaaya 100% has to be better. I'm not blaming Richt Right for Kaaya ****ting his pants every 3rd down (which he also did against FAU btw) and missing wide open receivers by a mile. That's all Kaaya.

First year system.

Advertisement
The Overwhelming Majority of Kaayas completions are 5 yard dink and dunks based on thst his completion percentage should be much higher... His only strength is as a pure pocket passer and hes terrible at it. Worst qb on the list.

People say stats matter when it proves their point and say stats don't matter when it doesn't

He's the best qb since Dorsey, that's a fact

So rpo is a read before the snap correct? If so ,really how hard is that?

It's actually after the snap. Qb will ride the rb and pull the ball to pass or complete the handoff based on their read.

Advertisement

It's actually after the snap. Qb will ride the rb and pull the ball to pass or complete the handoff based on their read.

Ok. Makes sense. Maybe we should scrap then

Dorsey (my favorite UM QB) was slow and couldn't scramble but he had one of the best O-lines to ever play at UM. Remember that guy McKinney who protected his blind side and did not give up a sack during his entire collegiate career?

Aside from the Oline, he was blessed with ridiculous speed at WR. Santana Moss on slants couldn't be stopped. However, what made the biggest impact was that we played to our strengths. RPO is not something that Kaaya can do well or will ever do well at. He is a pocket passer and that's where he performs at NFL caliber level. Put him on Shotgun and let him do his thing. Our RBs are good enough to still rack some yards out of the SG.
RPO = Richt's Problematic Offense.

Peace out!

Advertisement

This is not what we've been doing. This is what Greg Ward does at Houston. There has not been one play where Kayaa rode with the RB and made a R/P decision after the snap.

Ok. Makes sense. Maybe we should scrap then

Definitely should scrap this mess for now...

People say stats matter when it proves their point and say stats don't matter when it doesn't

He's the best qb since Dorsey, that's a fact

Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris 10x better than Brad Kaaya
I respect that opinion, can certainly see Jacory seen as the better qb

But we disagree on Morris. Kaaya has a year and a half to get his **** together and he's already better than Morris in my opinion

People forget Morris didn't win big games either.... Florida win comes to mind where they actually finished unranked and he played terribly

Advertisement
Back