Just heard...

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
...that Tommy Streeter will sign with Drew Rosenhaus and go pro. Trying to confirm.

Advertisement
Really feel like he should've come back and improved on a strong season, but hey can't argue with a kid who wants to get paid.

****. Well, can't fault anyone trying to make money. If true, wish him the best.

Advertisement
He is graduating in December as well? If so you can't blame him, but it sucks for us.

**** this gonna hurt if true, we will only have 4 wide recievers going into the spring and 4 recievers next year with little experience...

He's 6'5"...runs high 4.4's, 4.5 area...but to the NFL, he's a 9 route runner right now. He's improved, but I don't think he's a high draft pick...he graduates in a few weeks, so...I understand.

He's 6'5"...runs high 4.4's, 4.5 area...but to the NFL, he's a 9 route runner right now. He's improved, but I don't think he's a high draft pick...he graduates in a few weeks, so...I understand.

I suspect he'll run closer to the high 4.3s.

He's a track guy and that's what he timed here. Swasey's times have correlated well with the combine.

Advertisement

eh, I think he is a 7/8 as well. He looked decent on outs as well. I don't think he is limited to just a 9 route in the league right now. His hands improved dramatically this year.

Could he become a young T.O.?

Advertisement
Sucks, but you can't blame the guy if Rosenhaus is selling him on big money/high draft pick.

I swear we are the KING in college football of players who leave early even if they have the smallest chance as juniors lol

6th round pick as a junior? Go pro!

Advertisement
High draft pick? He's going 3rd at best. What kind of money does a 3rd rounder get?

High draft pick? He's going 3rd at best. What kind of money does a 3rd rounder get?

I bet he doesn't make it out of the 2nd round. He run's under 4.4 at the combine, bank it.

Agree with this.

The feedback he got was 3rd with a strong chance at 2nd if he has a good combine. I say he shows well and ends up as a mid second.

Advertisement
Back