Just heard...

smillerdegnan Susan Miller Degnan

#UM #Canes WR Tommy Streeter will forgo his sr season to enter NFL Draft, his father told The Miami Herald on Sunday.

2 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
Retweeted by @HeraldSports

#UM #Canes WR Tommy Streeter, who will enter the NFL Draft, will be represented by Drew Rosenhaus

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some overrating going on here. I won't get caught up in overhyping our guys again...we all thought Hank would be a late first, early second...he slid down pretty far.

Third round, and I think I'm being safe.

Is he a Top 12 wide receiver in the draft?

Hold on! Talking to Tommy Streeter now, and he says he wants to turn pro, talked to coaches, now not sure!
50 seconds ago

Again, we send more slightly above average junior to the midround NFL draft than any team in the country. smh

Advertisement
#UM WR Tommy Streeter just told me he told his coaches he was planning to turn pro, but they're making him think twice.
41 seconds ago

#UM WR Tommy Streeter just told me he told his coaches he was planning to turn pro, but they're making him think twice.
41 seconds ago

As they should. I mean who should Street listen to? His coaches or some agent trying to make $?

5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Tommy has not signed with Drew yet, obviously, but will if he decides to go through with it. His dad wants him to stay.

4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like second round is a stretch. I'll root for the kid either way, but hope he sticks around one more year.

Advertisement
Is he a Top 12 wide receiver in the draft?

Absolutely.

He wasn't considered one of the top four wide receivers in the ACC this season...second round is a bit lofty of an expectation.

All-ACC voting ain't the NFL draft, holmes.

He might be the next JJ Stokes, but he'll get drafted pretty high.

Color me skeptical.

I'll say third round...and that might be me giving him the high end.

When I ask if he's in the Top 12...that is asking if he is a top three round prospect. If he's a Top 8 WR now we are talking about Top 2 rounds. Mind you, the 4.4 running Leonard Hankerson was the ninth wide out taken last year.

Guys that are being spoken about in the Top 10 at the position.

Justin Blackmon
Alshon Jeffrey
Michael Floyd
Kendall Wright
Joe Joe Joe Adams
Dwight Jones
DeVier Posey
AJ Jenkins

That'd be 8 from a random search, and I'm sure there are some guys who have snuck up...

Advertisement
Back