Just got off the phone with Spectrum re: ACC Network

Advertisement
Piece of **** Hotwire does not currently have plans to carry the ACC Network.

Advertisement
Comcast/Xfinity in the Maryland suburbs of DC/Baltimore provide the Big 10 Network. If the Terps were still in the ACC, wouldn't be a problem. Hoping there are enough UVA and VT fans up here to launch an outcry (you see a lot of those two decals on car windows in this area).

Charter/Spectrum has finally signed on. That leaves Comcast, Cox, AT&T, and Dish/Sling as the main holdouts.

Advertisement
For those who were debating about whether to cut the chord or not, I’m absolutely loving YouTubeTV. I like it better than Spectrum. And yes, I know Spectrum is now carrying the ACC Network, but I don’t regret my decision.

If times are tough youtube TV and a couple of the others offer free trials for a week each. Could just switch between the free trials for at least a couple of games. I will be trying out the youtube tv free trial this Saturday. CFB Reddit streams has always worked for me in the past, takes some navigating though.

If times are tough youtube TV and a couple of the others offer free trials for a week each. Could just switch between the free trials all season. I will be trying out the youtube tv free trial this Saturday. CFB Reddit streams has always worked for me in the past, takes some navigating though.
This is what I’ll be doing if Comcast poops the bed.

Advertisement
If times are tough youtube TV and a couple of the others offer free trials for a week each. Could just switch between the free trials for at least a couple of games. I will be trying out the youtube tv free trial this Saturday. CFB Reddit streams has always worked for me in the past, takes some navigating though.
Don’t use that free trial until the UNC game, man. You won’t need it this weekend.

From what I read earlier, Comcast likes to wait until literally the last second before announcing deals. They did that with the SEC Network when it launched years ago.

FWIW, we changed Comcast plans yesterday and I asked the guy about it. He said Comcast will have it, it just has not been announced. He could have also been full of **** to get us to renew our contract.

Advertisement
FWIW, we changed Comcast plans yesterday and I asked the guy about it. He said Comcast will have it, it just has not been announced. He could have also been full of **** to get us to renew our contract.
Maybe, but I think they’ll have it. Xfinity is the one that looks like they’re going to play hard ball for a while.

Maybe, but I think they’ll have it. Xfinity is the one that looks like they’re going to play hard ball for a while.
I've called numerous times and the last time, they told me that they couldn't discuss it with customers. Not even if they were negotiating. LOL

Spectrum - my channel guide is now showing Channel 1187 for ACC Network (HD) and Channel 90 for standard definition.

Somebody mentioned an ACC Network and an ACC X (overflow), and Spectrum only has the first channel.

Advertisement
Back