Just got off the phone with Spectrum re: ACC Network

It’s not under Apps but when I hit on demand, I have ESPN 1, 2, 3, U And deportes. This is different though, right? I don’t understand mirroring either. Sorry but this is where I actually act my age...or older.
What kind of phone and TV do u have?

Advertisement
Then you're good with the Bravia and won't even need to mirror your iPhone. Go to the Google play store and search for the ESPN app and download it.
Ok, I downloaded it. How will ACC games be here or on my tv?

Ok, I downloaded it. How will ACC games be here or on my tv?
Did u download it to your TV?

U want to go to the apps part on your TV and u should see something called Google Play Store. Click on that then search ESPN and download it.

Then once u have espn downloaded, open it and u should see a ESPN+ tab.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did u download it to your TV?

U want to go to the apps part on your TV and u should see something called Google Play Store. Click on that then search ESPN and download it.

Then once u have espn downloaded, open it and u should see a ESPN+ tab.
Wow, I’m not seeing google play store. I need to go into my cable account and see if I can do something there on their website.

What about the third prong? You’re gonna get him electrocuted.
I’m better than that. The tv is clearly on as I have last years UGA gaytor game on. Btw, a running QB who really can make throws will eat them alive

Wow, I’m not seeing google play store. I need to go into my cable account and see if I can do something there on their website.
If I was u RVA I would just go get a chromcast or wait and see if xfinity gets the ACC Network and upgrade your package. Regardless though watching it on your phone/ipad/laptop will always be an option.

Advertisement
If I was u RVA I would just go get a chromcast or wait and see if xfinity gets the ACC Network and upgrade your package. Regardless though watching it on your phone/ipad/laptop will always be an option.
Ok. At least they can go on the phone or laptop and watch it in ESPNU or afternoon whatever it is. Thanks for helping me out.

It has apps like Hulu and sparkle. It’s like a year or so old.

You know you can get ACCN on Hulu live right? I don’t have live so I can’t speak to it, but there’s a good chance I’ll be getting it. Right now I just have regular Hulu. I’m sorry if you’re repeating things you’ve already said. Do you have any ESPN apps or no?

Advertisement
You know you can get ACCN on Hulu live right? I don’t have live so I can’t speak to it, but there’s a good chance I’ll be getting it. Right now I just have regular Hulu. I’m sorry if you’re repeating things you’ve already said. Do you have any ESPN apps or no?
I see Hulu as an app but not Hulu Live. I don’t see any apps on the tv for ESPN.

I see Hulu as an app but not Hulu Live. I don’t see any apps on the tv for ESPN.

Read the link I sent you. Unfortunately I don’t have android TV, so I have no experience with Google live. But it sounds like you can get everything you need there, if my initial perfunctory reading is correct.

Advertisement
Back