Juniors recaps Junior day: Cole, Cronkite, Causey,SBB, T-Mac

Advertisement
OP needs to get crowned for feeding us this info.

Thank you kind sir. You're a gentlemen and a scholar.

We really going to get SBB and Ridley?

Man....I'm trying not to get ahead of myself but it sounds like we are in the drivers seat. Seen it before of course but every time he talks about Golden there's always little extra comments or details.

I have a little insight as to some things that went down at JR day and when he came out of Golden's office the look on his face was like man I need to go rethink some things. I think AG gave him some real things to think about during their conversation.

is that good or bad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miramar is a feeder school if UM goes hard enough for the prospects trust me

WVU has done better at Miramar than Miami ever has and that'll continue with Cogdell on staff now.

McFadden and Lewis are already committed, and Alex Anderson is expected to go there too.

They also just pulled in an OL from there for this cycle as well.

WVU has done better at Miramar than Miami ever has and that'll continue with Cogdell on staff now.

McFadden and Lewis are already committed, and Alex Anderson is expected to go there too.

WVU did well at Miramar because Randy Shannon didnt recruit Miramar. Once Golden came in and went hard what Miramar player that they wanted did they not get? Oh and those commits? For the most part wont stick

Cronkrite also had a one on one with Golden as well with his parents and Golden mentioned about how Um has been getting killed for offering kids later than other schools and had to explain himself to them. He made it a point to clear up the air about the process for an offer.

Advertisement

WVU did well at Miramar because Randy Shannon didnt recruit Miramar. Once Golden came in and went hard what Miramar player that they wanted did they not get? Oh and those commits? For the most part wont stick

You said Miramar was a UM feeder and I countered that. It doesn't matter why, WVU has pulled more Miramar kids than Miami and that is still the case.

You said Miramar was a UM feeder and I countered that. It doesn't matter why, WVU has pulled more Miramar kids than Miami and that is still the case.

And I said if UM goes hard enough for the prospects which like I said because I went to school during that time and was friends with Geno and Stedman I can say they were never there. It doesnt a genius to see the difference from when Randy was there and Golden

And I said if UM goes hard enough for the prospects which like I said because I went to school during that time and was friends with Geno and Stedman I can say they were never there. It doesnt a genius to see the difference from when Randy was there and Golden

Well let's sit back and see what happens with Cole, McFadden, Anderson, and Brown.

Advertisement

Well let's sit back and see what happens with Cole, McFadden, Anderson, and Brown.

And Hill, plus we gotta see who the HC is but the area is Cane Country but who knows how the HC will be

The whole "Miami's staff isn't very good" thing is really a problem right now it seems.... needs to be corrected ASAP.

When you read some of the comments from the Juniors, they are almost surprised when our coaches watch film with them and are able to actually show some football knowledge.

WTF... how does that happen in such a short amount of time? ****.

That needs to get corrected and quick. You can't have other programs, local community leaders, coaches, etc all running around with the idea that Miami coaches are clueless when it comes to scheme and developing players.

The whole "Miami's staff isn't very good" thing is really a problem right now it seems.... needs to be corrected ASAP.

When you read some of the comments from the Juniors, they are almost surprised when our coaches watch film with them and are able to actually show some football knowledge.

WTF... how does that happen in such a short amount of time? ****.

That needs to get corrected and quick. You can't have other programs, local community leaders, coaches, etc all running around with the idea that Miami coaches are clueless when it comes to scheme and developing players.

They read constant bull**** on the internet and listen to people who hate the staff instead of try to help the school and mos tof them barely know the coaches

Dont want to be such a downer but Cronkrite is almost as good as gone, classify him as a Nole lock IMHO. I wish he was coming here, but the staff messed up his recruitment.

Advertisement
Back