Juniors recaps Junior day: Cole, Cronkite, Causey,SBB, T-Mac

Advertisement
Miramar is a feeder school if UM goes hard enough for the prospects trust me

WVU has done better at Miramar than Miami ever has and that'll continue with Cogdell on staff now.

McFadden and Lewis are already committed, and Alex Anderson is expected to go there too.

They also just pulled in an OL from there for this cycle as well.

WVU did well at Miramar because Randy Shannon didnt recruit Miramar. Once Golden came in and went hard what Miramar player that they wanted did they not get? Oh and those commits? For the most part wont stick

Preach!

Golden has done well at Miramar the past few years, hes taking Grace,Lewis,and Howard. I cant complain about how he has recruited that school.

My friend, the problem people are having with your "black and white" post (meaning you saying he is a NOLE LOCK. And we are wasting our time recruiting him because that ship has sailed) is that we are wondering how "up to date" your info is...Have you spoken to him or his parents within the last 24hrs? If not, then you really dont know. They could have changed their minds. And if you did speak to him or his parents since yesterday, then by all means, keep posting info.

WVU has done better at Miramar than Miami ever has and that'll continue with Cogdell on staff now.

McFadden and Lewis are already committed, and Alex Anderson is expected to go there too.

They also just pulled in an OL from there for this cycle as well.

WVU did well at Miramar because Randy Shannon didnt recruit Miramar. Once Golden came in and went hard what Miramar player that they wanted did they not get? Oh and those commits? For the most part wont stick

Preach!

Golden has done well at Miramar the past few years, hes taking Grace,Lewis,and Howard. I cant complain about how he has recruited that school.

My friend, the problem people are having with your "black and white" post (meaning you saying he is a NOLE LOCK. And we are wasting our time recruiting him because that ship has sailed) is that we are wondering how "up to date" your info is...Have you spoken to him or his parents within the last 24hrs? If not, then you really dont know. They could have changed their minds. And if you did speak to him or his parents since yesterday, then by all means, keep posting info.

The info I am giving you that I got from my inside source was given to me the day after he was offered. There is still very much a chance the canes land him, but the noles have taken a lead with him, and like I said before I am holding out on some info out of respect for the Cronkrites.

Advertisement
SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports · 5m
Rashad Causey has joined forces with Bruce, Boyce and Scarlett at St. Thomas. I say this cuz he was in school there today. @RC22Era

SFHS Sports ‏@SFHSSports · 5m
Rashad Causey has joined forces with Bruce, Boyce and Scarlett at St. Thomas. I say this cuz he was in school there today. @RC22Era

Do all these kids at STA have offers?

Who else at STA (2015)? Devante Peete?

Advertisement
Back