Juniors recaps Junior day: Cole, Cronkite, Causey,SBB, T-Mac

Advertisement
The whole "Miami's staff isn't very good" thing is really a problem right now it seems.... needs to be corrected ASAP.

When you read some of the comments from the Juniors, they are almost surprised when our coaches watch film with them and are able to actually show some football knowledge.

WTF... how does that happen in such a short amount of time? ****.

That needs to get corrected and quick. You can't have other programs, local community leaders, coaches, etc all running around with the idea that Miami coaches are clueless when it comes to scheme and developing players.

They read constant bull**** on the internet and listen to people who hate the staff instead of try to help the school and mos tof them barely know the coaches

So you mean they don't watch the games and make an assessment for themselves....since they actually play the game and have more access to real football knowledge? Its always someone else's fault. Its what they are seeing on the field brah. Simple as that. You think UM fans are the first irrational irritating fans? Think again. Golden needs to stop talking and start proving. Lets see it.

Just saying peter, unless anything has changed i know that the family is very very upset with how long we took to offer.

Advertisement
Just saying peter, unless anything has changed i know that the family is very very upset with how long we took to offer.

Yes, something did change. Miami is very much in the picture after the last 3 days.

let me translate what pete was saying here to you canefanforlife1

"stfu.. you know jack shi_t and you are doing nothing but spreading bs...i know whats up.. you know nothing."

Yes, something did change. Miami is very much in the picture after the last 3 days.

"stfu.. you know jack shi_t and you are doing nothing but spreading bs...i know whats up.. you know nothing."

He was not completely wrong, though. Cronkrite would have moved on from Miami if the offer didn't come this weekend. honestly it doesn't matter anymore though, because the issues have been cleared up.

Advertisement

I can tell you this I know alot more than your giving me credit for, what im telling you is coming from several people who know the family but out of respect for the Cronkrites I am not going to say everything and I am saying very little as it is. I also respect Pete reports very much and what he is saying is very true but I think it is to far along.

The kid has a year and a half left of high school. How far along could he possibly be? If he's gonna rule us out because we didn't offer him 2+ years before he graduated, I'm not sure he ever wanted to be here in the first place.

The kid has a year and a half left of high school. How far along could he possibly be? If he's gonna rule us out because we didn't offer him 2+ years before he graduated, I'm not sure he ever wanted to be here in the first place.

Not true what so ever, Jordan wanted to be a Cane in the worst way but was very upset that Miami came in and offered his teammates Irvin and Clarington, but not him.

Not true what so ever, Jordan wanted to be a Cane in the worst way but was very upset that Miami came in and offered his teammates Irvin and Clarington, but not him.

Okay, well the point is he was offered. He was offered as a Junior in high school. If he's gonna continue to be butt hurt about his buddies being offered before him to the point that he refuses to come here because of it, then he never really wanted to be here that bad.

Advertisement
I'm very close to Jordan and I can tell you he is not sold on any school. He does have schools he likes with um always being one and certain schools/coaches that have shown interest he and his family are doing their homework on that school. As far as UM is concerned, Jordan's words in the past as far as hoping for an offer have been taken out of context a bit so now he is choosing his words very carefully. He and his family had decided that if they didn't receive an offer after this weekend Um would not be an option at all. It may sound selfish or diva to some of you but why keep chasing the hot girl that wants your teammates and not you when there are a bunch of pretty girls begging for you.

He is very wide open in his recruitment but I can tell you for him it was exciting to him the attention AG was showing and even during the one on one with him he didn't say much because AG basically answered all questions and concerns without Jordan or his parents opening up their mouth. AG did a real good job and the family is going to see where all this leads and if Jordan remains a priority for the staff. Just like Pete had mentioned they are letting the recruiting process take its course but one thing I know about this situation where ever Jordan commits that is final, his parents are not ones who play games.

I can tell you this I know alot more than your giving me credit for, what im telling you is coming from several people who know the family but out of respect for the Cronkrites I am not going to say everything and I am saying very little as it is. I also respect Pete reports very much and what he is saying is very true but I think it is to far along.

How convenient you start porsting now.

You seem very credible.

Advertisement
I'll never understand an offer being "late" in January of someone's Junior year. Senior year? Sure, that's late. But Junior? GTFOH

i was just messing with you.. thank you for bringing insider info

You could not have said it any better.

hahaha, it completely contradicts what you posted an hour ago.

"Dont want to be such a downer but Cronkrite is almost as good as gone, classify him as a Nole lock IMHO. I wish he was coming here, but the staff messed up his recruitment."

Advertisement
Back