Junior Day Updates

Does anyone else feel like it's BS for these 7v7 guys to have an event the same day as all these schools are having their Junior Days? I realize nothing can be done about track since it's an actual HS event, but I don't see why 7v7 guys can't find a way to schedule around events like this. Maybe I'm off-base, but it just seems unnecessary to me.

Advertisement
Here's a pic of the Grayson GA studs that came down.

IMG_1095.jpg

Pic includes:
2019 OL Wayne Morris
2019 S Kenyatta Watson
2019 ATH Jaylen McCollough
2019 LB Owen Pappoe
2019 RB Ronald Thompkins

Last edited:
The reign of dominance is just around the corner. Richt is going to have WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more talent here then he ever had at UGA. Wait til these stud DB's get behind that Kool line playing in that Diaz scheme. Were going to ******* punish teams.

Advertisement
Does anyone else feel like it's BS for these 7v7 guys to have an event the same day as all these schools are having their Junior Days? I realize nothing can be done about track since it's an actual HS event, but I don't see why 7v7 guys can't find a way to schedule around events like this. Maybe I'm off-base, but it just seems unnecessary to me.

Quit being a :****:

Last edited:

You are overthinking this. It's also why we have multiple JR Days.

Advertisement

You are overthinking this. It's also why we have multiple JR Days.

I guess so, but I'm not speaking of just our Junior Day. These kids usually try to make it out to a few different ones and I would think those events make it pretty difficult. Oh well

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back