Junior Day Updates

Advertisement
Was just informed that Xavier Williams is not there, parents couldn't make trip today. Campbell, Surtain & Schwartz are not there due to track. Have not got confirmation on Blades yet if he's there or not.

Blades at a track meet too

Yep Blades is at a Track meet. Kid was flying!

[TWEET]833002667614015488[/TWEET]

Advertisement
This is going to be My Tread, I'm with Peter walking to the Basketball game

Gurven Hall is here, he said Hello to me

Currently with Gilbert Frierson, Josh Jobe and DJ Ivey

Just ran into 2019 Columbus DE Jeremy Passmore and Dee Ford

Passmore with Coach Kool IMG_0212.jpg

Also Ran into Akeem Dent, DJ Scafe, Diamante Howard and Tiawan Mullen

IMG's Noah Cain, Nolan Smith and especially Evan Neal are FREAKS

Last edited:
Like Davis...He's a take.

But love Curry...I think it's an easy call. Curry one of the top backs in the nation. No idea how you don't offer this kid, even if he wasn't Davenport's nephew.

But love Curry...I think it's an easy call. Curry one of the top backs in the nation. No idea how you don't offer this kid, even if he wasn't Davenport's nephew.

Doubt we take 3 backs, Davis is more talented than curry

Advertisement
Just let me know when I can take my pants off, I need to give my coworkers the heads up.

I say take all three if we can.

Advertisement

Doubt we take 3 backs, Davis is more talented than curry

Agree to disagree...Curry is a monster. Right there with Lingard imo...And just too good not to offer.

Advertisement

I say take all three if we can.

We not taking 3 running backs. 2019 class is too good of a running back class to do that. Take lingard +Davis and in 2019 Wright, McIntosh

Advertisement
Back