Junior Day Updates

It's only 4:30, Jesus Christ some of y'all are insufferable.

What's to say a couple won't commit tonight on twitter. Lotta guys like to write out a thank you, etc etc.

I don't mind no commitments. I sometimes feel like commitments on trips don't stick. Come off of the high from the trip, think it through witj family, then choose your school.

As I was sayin

Advertisement
C4_WiboUcAA4CQV.jpg

Lol I don't understand why people are getting mad about people not committing most of our targets have said they will decide during the summer
People freaking out this early can't be reasoned with.

What's with you guys and all this hyperbole? No one in here is freaking out. It would just be a little (seriously, not that much) disappointing considering a lot of people, including Pete, were talking about a strong chance for a couple commitments. If people are going to start a big hype train, then also be prepared for people to be a bit disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Personally, I knew any talk of 4 commits was a reach, but I don't think expecting 1, maybe even 2 is really very unrealistic when we came into the weekend with several guys already being on the verge of committing.

It's not a big deal, but that's just how it works when people set up expectations like that.

Pete doin what Pete do best...create that hype. lol.

Haha true, but he definitely wasn't the only one. No one is even freaking out. A couple people made small comments about it, and right on cue all the CIS tough guys come in to circlejerk about how soft-shouldered everyone else is.
Not soft shouldered. Not "tough guys".

Dont take it personally. This place runs in extremes. Being "disappointed" is one thing.

but be real. Recruiting is a marathon, not a sprint. Richt is selling a real product, not some bull**** scam like Golden. We will win more than we lose this way.

I didn't mean to degrade someone "disappointed" but we all know there's some extreme out there.

We are in good hands. Lets celebrate that, not worry about who committed because someone said they would.

Advertisement
So let's whine because a couple of anonymous board simps said there might be commitments today. Child, please, grow up

Uh, could be wrong but pretty sure Ivins, Pete, Eric and other credible posters on here and the wez mentioned it and also mentions on twitter but please, carry on

If they did I'm sure they said "might". No you go ahead and carry-on, yourself. Would you like a tissue or maybe a tampon?

No, I'm content sporting my crank. You might since your on here ovulating and playing captain save a hoe, defending and excusing a hyped up dud.

Yea, today's been a "hyped up dud" alright.

Prime example of why some posters need to suppress their female tendencies to whine and bītch, and let shīt play out before they go into their negative girly space.

Seems there's a lot of excessive emotion, an incredible lack of patience, and even in some cases, a massive ignorance in general. Don't know there's anything can be done,.. But IMO,.. It seems to be getting worse! Lol,.. Maybe consistent 10+ win seasons will bring it all in check,.. Although I don't see that even a 12 win season will fix ignorant!!

Seems there's a lot of excessive emotion, an incredible lack of patience, and even in some cases, a massive ignorance in general. Don't know there's anything can be done,.. But IMO,.. It seems to be getting worse! Lol,.. Maybe consistent 10+ win seasons will bring it all in check,.. Although I don't see that even a 12 win season will fix ignorant!!

People would still find something to complain about. With that being said this place is light years better than it was during the mid to late golden years. This place was morbid as **** in that time frame.

Advertisement
I gotta be honest,.. I wasn't a very pleasant fan during the last couple years of his tenure. I'm all about a fair shake,.. But I was ready to cut his hands off!

I don't know for sure..but a few of the guys were at a (seemingly important major) track meet today,.. And another or 2 was playing one of the 7v7 games. But I can't recall who exactly,.. And don't remember exactly which pages the posts were on....maybe like of 3-7 of this thread

Advertisement
So let's whine because a couple of anonymous board simps said there might be commitments today. Child, please, grow up

Uh, could be wrong but pretty sure Ivins, Pete, Eric and other credible posters on here and the wez mentioned it and also mentions on twitter but please, carry on

If they did I'm sure they said "might". No you go ahead and carry-on, yourself. Would you like a tissue or maybe a tampon?

No, I'm content sporting my crank. You might since your on here ovulating and playing captain save a hoe, defending and excusing a hyped up dud.

Yea, today's been a "hyped up dud" alright.

Prime example of why some posters need to suppress their female tendencies to whine and bītch, and let shīt play out before they go into their negative girly space.

Hey *** jockey, if you go back and read my posts, I said I Personally am not complaining, just explaining why some may be disappointed due to it being hyped up. At the time, it was hyped up and was a dud. U got all in your captain save a hoe feelings. I'm certainly happy we got commits but it's wayyyyy too early for me to get excited or upset (if no commits) Reading is fundamental.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back