Junior Day Updates

Lol I don't understand why people are getting mad about people not committing most of our targets have said they will decide during the summer
People freaking out this early can't be reasoned with.

What's with you guys and all this hyperbole? No one in here is freaking out. It would just be a little (seriously, not that much) disappointing considering a lot of people, including Pete, were talking about a strong chance for a couple commitments. If people are going to start a big hype train, then also be prepared for people to be a bit disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Personally, I knew any talk of 4 commits was a reach, but I don't think expecting 1, maybe even 2 is really very unrealistic when we came into the weekend with several guys already being on the verge of committing.

It's not a big deal, but that's just how it works when people set up expectations like that.

That was weak...weakness is not canes worthy

What was weak about it, tough guy? I suppose reason and logic is weak among all of you internet badasses. This fake bravado schtick is getting old. No one was even freaking out about anything, you all were the ones who came in numbers and blew it out of proportion. And imagine that, I guess expecting a commitment wasn't unrealistic after all!

Edit: Hmm, that makes two. Get off my dyck now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But wait,... I thought today was a bust,.. Nobody was committing? Patience peeps,... Watching water boil doesn't make it boil any faster!!

Advertisement
Lol I don't understand why people are getting mad about people not committing most of our targets have said they will decide during the summer

What's with you guys and all this hyperbole? No one in here is freaking out. It would just be a little (seriously, not that much) disappointing considering a lot of people, including Pete, were talking about a strong chance for a couple commitments. If people are going to start a big hype train, then also be prepared for people to be a bit disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Personally, I knew any talk of 4 commits was a reach, but I don't think expecting 1, maybe even 2 is really very unrealistic when we came into the weekend with several guys already being on the verge of committing.

It's not a big deal, but that's just how it works when people set up expectations like that.

What was weak about it, tough guy? I suppose reason and logic is weak among all of you internet badasses. This fake bravado schtick is getting old. No one was even freaking out about anything, you all were the ones who came in numbers and blew it out of proportion. And imagine that, I guess expecting a commitment wasn't unrealistic after all!

All that f*ckin whinning about croots committing is weak, annoying, and a waste of time. Grow a pair and let these kids come down off their high, consult with their parents and/or handlers and make a solid decision. Nobody's trying to be a badazz, just hate reading a thread hearing how disappointed ppl are with 15/16/17 yr old kids. Get a life and put some of that drama on that thread crybaby.

All that f*ckin whinning about croots committing is weak, annoying, and a waste of time. Grow a pair and let these kids come down off their high, consult with their parents and/or handlers and make a solid decision. Nobody's trying to be a badazz, just hate reading a thread hearing how disappointed ppl are with 15/16/17 yr old kids. Get a life and put some of that drama on that thread crybaby.

You got the wrong guy or what? I didn't complain about guys not committing. I said there would be a little bit of disappointment if no one did by the end of the weekend, which we all know for **** sure is true because that's how expectations work. You sound pretty mad, maybe you should take a timeout.

Stop trying to be such a billy badass just to follow the crowd on here. No one was really complaining in the first place, it was the resident tough guys on here who all showed up at once and followed the herd without actually reading what they were beating their chests about.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You got the wrong guy or what? I didn't complain about guys not committing. I said there would be a little bit of disappointment if no one did by the end of the weekend, which we all know for **** sure is true because that's how expectations work. You sound pretty mad, maybe you should take a timeout.

Stop trying to be such a billy badass just to follow the crowd on here. No one was really complaining in the first place, it was the resident tough guys on here who all showed up at once and followed the herd without actually reading what they were beating their chests about.

Ok, you win cause im tired of reading a lot of nothing from you...junior day is not nsd but you go ahead and jump off the cliff cause your girl wouldn't commit.

Ok, you win cause im tired of reading a lot of nothing from you...junior day is not nsd but you go ahead and jump off the cliff cause your girl wouldn't commit.

Ha, really? Again, I wasn't complaining about ****. Most were expecting 1 or 2 commits on here and that was clear as day until everyone suddenly wants to act big. Carry on though.

Advertisement
Yeah ty Campbell is special but I get the vibe that he's not feeling Miami to much, I get a Shawn Davis vibe from him.

Nobody wants to hear it but that will all be on Rumph if he goes to Clemson.

My entire family went to Penn State and I chose to go to the U. Point is, sometimes there's nothing that can be done even with such a strong connection to the U. If the kid's not feeling it, he's not feeling it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back