Junior Day Updates

Advertisement
If it's Russell, Gator fans are going to be REAL salty. Think I saw them posting/tweeting about how mad Miamis fans would be when he committed to them. This should be really good

Advertisement
Advertisement
Russell has been one of my favorites since I saw his highlights last year. I hope he gets here before he Josh Witts himself or catches a murder case for greasing some poor kid on the field.

If it's Russell, Gator fans are going to be REAL salty. Think I saw them posting/tweeting about how mad Miamis fans would be when he committed to them. This should be really good

Awesome!! Can't wait to read the meltdown on their board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
So let's whine because a couple of anonymous board simps said there might be commitments today. Child, please, grow up

Uh, could be wrong but pretty sure Ivins, Pete, Eric and other credible posters on here and the wez mentioned it and also mentions on twitter but please, carry on

If they did I'm sure they said "might". No you go ahead and carry-on, yourself. Would you like a tissue or maybe a tampon?

No, I'm content sporting my crank. You might since your on here ovulating and playing captain save a hoe, defending and excusing a hyped up dud.

According to this menstruating female, junior day has been a "hyped up dud." The fakkots really stick out like a sore thumb here.

C4-pccVWMAEZo2p.jpg

Apopka boyz

Advertisement
Staff did some serious work with 2019 kids as well. Ivins said he is close to CBing Noah Cain to us.

I met Cain and his father at the FSU game at the recruits gate. They came all the way from TX on their own dime. They are VERY serious about Miami. Very good kid and he's humble.

Him and lingawd in the backfield vs ufag? Night night cfb

Advertisement
Back